Posted: 12 years ago
Okay so here it goes...
So today's epi really pissed us SwaRon fans off because of...

The one the only CHEEVAM 🤢...

He really did piss us of and even me but on second thoughts...do you guys really think yeh gira hua insaan can compete MAJNU?? I know I know whatever is happening to SwaRon is not fair...Swayum is not showing any jealousy..Rinni Simmi saying Sharon Shivam & Sharon saying Chee-vam is cute...well I'm definately not saying you all are wrong...I tottaly agree with you and I wish someone dumps Cheevam in the well...

But guys chill...maybe Swayum is burnt from inside and not showing it because if Sharon sees his jealousy waala look then she will again play with him like a puppy dog soo chill guys...SwaRon ka happy ending toh hona hai starting mein yaa ending mein..I know Swayum will be back and Sharon will definately realize her love for Swayum...😃

Thats all 😳...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
CHEE-VAM is ntg compared to Swayam😵...his lines r so EEEWHHH🤢...dunno wat Sharon sees in him😡...but dnt stress,cus v all noe in d end SWAYAM IS D ONE FOR SHARON😊...tis guy is jus here for a few epis...its ❤️SWARON FOREVER❤️!!! Edited by ABBY92 - 12 years ago
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry but your title is all wrong...shivam does not deserve to come in the same sentence as SWAYAM!!!Kahan raja bhoj,kahan gangu teli;)
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The problem here is we rn't complaining abt the content of the track...we r hating the way track  is being treated...we have a problem with the way sharon's character is being portrayed...the track is lukn utterly stupid...😡
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nish i agree wid u dat dis chee-vam is not competition to swayam but on a second thought.. Humare aise sochne ke kuch nai hone wala...!!! It all depends on wat sharon is thinking...!!! I mean sharon ki taste ko kya ho gaya hai.. She hates swayam and finds this Chee-vam cute...!!! I mean this is the limit yaar...!!! Stupidity dikhane ki bhi limit hoti hai...!!!
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-manasie

Nish i agree wid u dat dis chee-vam is not competition to swayam but on a second thought.. Humare aise sochne ke kuch nai hone wala...!!! It all depends on wat sharon is thinking...!!! I mean sharon ki taste ko kya ho gaya hai.. She hates swayam and finds this Chee-vam cute...!!! I mean this is the limit yaar...!!! Stupidity dikhane ki bhi limit hoti hai...!!!

y r cv's hell-bent on making sharon's character -ve?????????? i just don't get it...
neha445 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sharon has to be blind to stare that stpid ass shivam and ignore swayam,the rockstar
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i m thinking that in the bts it said that cee-vam will take sharon out of the party and i think he will misbehave and our swayam will come and save our sharon and then sharon finally realises she is in love and then tries to convince swayam.

i dont know but i think the next track will be this and kriyansh love