India-Forums

hansraaj or yamraaj???

ritusimple Senior Member
ritusimple
ritusimple

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged

i dont kno y but i didnt lyk Hansraaj's character atall..the constant money machine sound effect n his over expressions make it worse.. i wud hav understood if it wud hav come across lyk a comic greedy character..but hez making it look lyk an irritating greedy man..

all in all today's episodes scenes apart from harmony, dadu and hiral i didnt lyk nething.. i kno where this story is heading to..n i can c harmony's lyf becoming a mess from her father's expressions and ambitions..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17

asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz
asmuasmi
asmuasmi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
harmony's father need only money,.grr!! he is thanking his daughter so dat he can ve deal wid ajmera's,..
BluFate IF-Sizzlerz
BluFate
BluFate

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
what ever it is he made me laugh today.LOL..so it was one good epi...

AASUS

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
overall he is a loud brash character. but still there were moments when he was surprisingly restrained like when dadu lectured him in the car and he sat quietly for a full minute.  he's also meant to be the other half of our comedy jodi  Hiraaj aka- Hiral-Hansraj. so he has to be a bit over the top.

at the moment we have to watch this as a comedy and i mean all of it.  later on, it will change but not totally i hope.

AASUS

nigella Goldie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
BluFate IF-Sizzlerz
BluFate
BluFate

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
this is mostly a comedy show containing 70% of comedy the makers and the actors mostly work on making us laugh..!!...so i think its fine..

Edited by Sukrutha - 21 December 2011 at 8:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17AASUS

Tasneem-17 IF-Dazzler
Tasneem-17
Tasneem-17

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
All i can see is Harmony and Nimit's relationship getting strained coz of her father...which makes me cringe at times
AASUS IF-Stunnerz
AASUS
AASUS

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Nope, Harmony's parents make me laugh.  
I'm not looking at the show with any serious thoughts so can't find anything wrong in Hansraj. 
Yes the actor said, his role would be a comedian and hoped his viewers would like him in new avatar. 
If we were to look at morals, then there'll be lot of things that we can find fault with. As a comedy, his actions always make me laugh even when he's irritated. I love the whole cast.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17BluFate

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index