tijara
tijara

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monamie111

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by monamie111

Originally posted by tijara

Is this a joke? Gauri is selfish and evil. She herself has destroyed her lif, she blames others for all .
DeadAngryDead
I hope that somehow will soon abolish the character.

DeadDeadDead

Selfish? I think not! To put your entire career on the line to save a person's life to me spells selfLESSness not selfisness! And evil? Does she wish Anandi some harm? Then she would be evil! What is there so evil about her? Confused

@bold red..ROFLROFLROFL..actually gauri has sacrificed her career for jaggya???..TongueLOLLOL what a selfless gurl re...Day Dreaming

the gurl who can't even share her car with jaggya..has sacrificed her careerWacko...i can't stop laughing!ROFL..and i m sry for that!..LOL
share her car?Confused is that a response?Confused leave it I dont think that even credits a responseConfused If he can drive off with his friends in her car and let his pregnant wife travel alone home tired (even if he offered to drop her) thats HIS selfishness and she has every right to think him insensitive for it! And I was talking about Shivani! Gauri saved her life going against protocol and putting her career and herself on the line. And yes she did mention that divorce method to Jagya but with definite hesitation and it was because that crooked lawyer had said that. I agree that was totally not right but that doesnt make her EVIL!

well, i also think what u said that gauri saved jaggya's life by marrying him..has no sense! it only made me laugh!..and i felt that u r talking about some other show..Confused bcoz as per the BV story gauri never ever saved jaggya's life or have sacrificed anything for him!Confused

i think gauri got married to jaggya not to save his life but for herself! she thought it will make her happy..she too wanted to be with jaggya...

and that car incident..didn't jaggya told her that he will drop her at home?..Confused..i am not supporting jaggya here..i hate him!..but i can't support gauri too..why then gauri didn't go in the car?..jaggya was ready to drop her..but she just left then..why?..i think she thought jaggya is her driver only..jaggya has no right on it..it is only she who has all the right!..she can't be happy when her husband is happy..why?..if she loves him so much then why she never be happy when her love is happy?..Confused..and u think she is not selfish!?Shocked..i m sry i m repeating myself again and bashing too..but it is seriously JOKE OF THE DAY!..
Gauri is a person who does not think about other people, she tramples all before it.How could she married to a married man?She destroyed the live of innocent girl. If it does not make her evil and selfish, hen it is okay to do what everyone wants and destroys other people's lives.I think it's wrong.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

meen.r Newbie
meen.r
meen.r

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
i was searching u ppl in uttaran forum. u ppl r  fighting here.lol.
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Definitely Gauri is wrong to blame Anandi for her woes but she is not a bad or evil person to me. I think if I were in her place in that hospital room and Jagat was emotionally blackmailing me too I would have slipped and given in too. Girl's emotions are very weak and forgiving. And it was a 5 year relation. Is it really that easy to break it off like that? And even if she had broken it off Jagya would have done one more suicide naatak I dont doubt! Poor Gauri I feel worst for her only and I blame Jagat that he didn't do it the right way. I think everyone should have the right to choose their own life partners and Jagya should not have been forced to be bound to a child marriage like that but he definitely didn't do it the right way his ways were totally wrong and they hurt many people in the process. People wont blame him because hes the guy. Society will put the daag on poor Gauri only as the other woman before even finding out the fact that she never broke anyone's home...how could she when even she was lied to about his marital status!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jpp06

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
SRK this is exactly what we have been saying. She needs to just live and let live. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramaankit111monamie111tiny15

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
always all the blame on gauri- yes true...why???...she brings it upon her herself...she is insecure, she is jealous, she is selfish, she is suspicious...and all for whom???..for jagya??...yuk yuk...gauri is the most foolish person in BV...no wonder she is educated gawar...LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramaswetha_chankit111tiny15

payalgarg Senior Member
payalgarg
payalgarg

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

Definitely Gauri is wrong to blame Anandi for her woes but she is not a bad or evil person to me. I think if I were in her place in that hospital room and Jagat was emotionally blackmailing me too I would have slipped and given in too. Girl's emotions are very weak and forgiving. And it was a 5 year relation. Is it really that easy to break it off like that? And even if she had broken it off Jagya would have done one more suicide naatak I dont doubt! Poor Gauri I feel worst for her only and I blame Jagat that he didn't do it the right way. I think everyone should have the right to choose their own life partners and Jagya should not have been forced to be bound to a child marriage like that but he definitely didn't do it the right way his ways were totally wrong and they hurt many people in the process. People wont blame him because hes the guy. Society will put the daag on poor Gauri only as the other woman before even finding out the fact that she never broke anyone's home...how could she when even she was lied to about his marital status!

I just doubt if IF has hired some people for specifically supporting NASTY and HEARTLESS CHARACTERS in every serial.so ur here also.fine.let me tell you mods here are not as in uttaran.so beware!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4everankit111tiny15

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

People wont blame him because hes the guy. Society will put the daag on poor Gauri only as the other woman before even finding out the fact that she never broke anyone's home...how could she when even she was lied to about his marital status!

I think this would hold true if she married him not knowing about his marital status.

Yes he lied to her, but then eventually she found out the truth -- and that too from her own investigations, not because he eventually confessed to her -- so she is judged for the fact that she married him AFTER the truth came out.

Everyone would sympathize with her if she married him BEFORE the truth came out.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramaankit111tiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalgarg

I just doubt if IF has hired some people for specifically supporting NASTY and HEARTLESS CHARACTERS in every serial.so ur here also.fine.let me tell you mods here are not as in uttaran.so beware!

Exactly the mods here wont tolerate personal attacks and references like UT forumLOL so bewareEmbarrassed Gauri is neither NASTY nor HEARTLESS in my opinion as she has never purposely meant harm to anyone. But whatever

Go to top