Anjie ka gussa.. Noodle boy ka kissa! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
noodle boy was at his best today...rofl...hes so cute...col karlo..sms karlo..hahahahha

love rohan😊
Thanks tanu..its a gud update by u...the way nidhi ws showing her anxiety to know if her saiyaan asked abt her to anjie ws really sweet..bt dat anjie..huh! Wat hs happened to her. God pls make her fall in love with ranga only than she wil knw true meaning of love.btw did anyone notice they(director) edited d dailogues in which anjie says to nidhi dat ashamed of being weak women..loved the way rohan said his & nidhi's talk time rate badgaya hai.lol..thanks.
Originally posted by esha

Maybe she'll learn when she falls in love tooo. I don't know why but I have this strange feeling that she might actually fall in love with Rohan, sort of one sided love and maybe then she'll understand

even i have the same feeling (but this one-sided love really hurts)😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by ithasme

Thanks tanu..its a gud update by u...the way nidhi ws showing her anxiety to know if her saiyaan asked abt her to anjie ws really sweet..bt dat anjie..huh! Wat hs happened to her. God pls make her fall in love with ranga only than she wil knw true meaning of love.btw did anyone notice they(director) edited d dailogues in which anjie says to nidhi dat ashamed of being weak women..loved the way rohan said his & nidhi's talk time rate badgaya hai.lol..thanks.

hahahahha...tok tym rate...rofl..n even tat factory mein hartal hai punch line ws bang on..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by esha

Maybe she'll learn when she falls in love tooo. I don't know why but I have this strange feeling that she might actually fall in love with Rohan, sort of one sided love and maybe then she'll understand
I have the same feeling. Looks like that's where it is headed. She falling in love and learning it the hard way!!!!!
Originally posted by binsur

I have the same feeling. Looks like that's where it is headed. She falling in love and learning it the hard way!!!!!

Yh... may be.. she will fall for Rohan... oh dear god.. Noodle  boy gonna create ruckus in the love lives of all the  men i gather πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ashblore

I have too much expectation from this show & such filler episodes completely turn me off
Anji is getting unbearable with every passing day.
Ashu-Mallu scenes & precap was the only worthy stuffs.

Ash. the first 5 mins n last 5 mins were worth it... rest was philler.. agreed... but i will take it with a smile today... been overworked past weekend... πŸ˜†

Aane se unke aaye AshNi, jaane se unke jaaye khushi πŸ˜‰

bade mastaane hain humare RoMaan ki jodi!! πŸ˜†

Subject: AshNi

Marks: 100

time : 45 mins

Answer the following in brief:

Q: Who is this Rohan and why does he want to get AshNi together?

A: Rohan is a mystery guy that the CVs have introduced to increase TRPs, but after fans faced initial horror about a probable NiHan track, it is now clear that his intentions are honorable. In fact, they are altogether too altruistic! πŸ˜†But fans are loving it and him! He and his Raj Kapoor dil go "Pyar hua, ikraar hua hai, pyar se phir yon darta hai dil"? and then try to find answers to these very intriguing and important questions while still believing that Love is not for them (Rohan and his dil). πŸ˜†

He even tries to convince Anji to convince her friend Nidhi of Ashu's love for her, as Nidhi sadly does not believe his noodle-based testimonyπŸ˜›. He then takes matters into his own hands and proceeds to convince the other party i.e Ashu, only to be blocked by Ashu's formidable bodyguard, Mallu. πŸ˜ƒHe then meets another well-wisher, Ranga who paves the way for a beautiful friendship ala RoMaan'Fans would not mind seeing a parallel romantic track between these two as they make a very cute and happening pair.πŸ˜‰ But so far this jodi's only aim in getting together is to ensure AshNi get together!!πŸ˜‰

Q: Where is Anji, the one who loved Nidhi as a sister and why has she been replaced by her evil twin?

A: This is a trillion dollar question, for which answers are best given by Anji herself, as fans are at a loss to understand this sudden character switch. Evil Twin Anji (lets call her ETA) and Sweet Friend Anji (SFA) have been switched in a sudden twist by the CVs!πŸ˜• Now ETA's agenda is to ensure Nidhi does not meet Ashu and that she moves on!!! And she keeps berating Nidhi for being weak and asking about him aftter all that's happened. 😲Right now, she seems to be inadvertently teaming up with Mallu and Sue to keep AshNi apart. Now its upto SFA to fall in love with Ranga and ensure ETA disappears forever in the dust!!😑

Q: Why was the Manuskhani track so long in this epi?

A: It looks like a taste of the bitter things to come very soon.. the storm is brewing,, its in a teacup right now, but its going to erupt into the whole AshNi scenario very soon. Warnings have to be posted soon about Hurricane Mansukhani,😲 that is looking very dangerous indeed and is likely to take a toll on many lives, including Nidhi and Anji who have ominously signed on some papers. When and how Hurricane Mansukhani will strike is anybody's guess, but it will be at the most opportune moment when things look hunky-dory between AshNi.πŸ˜•

Q: Why does Mallu want to remove Anji and Rohan?

A: Very very easy answer. Mallu does not want any reminder of Nidhi to come anywhere near Ashu, she does not want him to even look upon people who may know Nidhi. She's right now riding on the zenith of insecurity and jealousy that is being fed to her by Sultry Sue whose dirty schemes cannot be dhulaoed in any laundry. 😑The women in this serial get uglier and uglier: Mallu, Sue, Anji 😑while the men get cuter and cuter: Rohan, Armaan and Ranga.. πŸ˜³

AshNi, of course remain untouched by changes in these ratings and rankings because no one can shake them out from top position.

Especially Ashu in today's epi, πŸ‘who told off Mallu spectacularly, snubbing her in that sarcastic, mocking way.. Fans were super excited and surprised to see this new side of Ashu and were applauding him all the way.πŸ‘ We would like to see more of this disdainful attitude with Mallu, we think that it is more effective than yelling at her outright.πŸ˜‰ She didn't know what hit her. We would like to say, well done again. He appeared only in that one scene today and that was the stealer in the whole episode.πŸ‘

Marks out of 100: ??? .. You guys decide..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰.. I'm hoping for FULL MARKS!!

Edited by LizzieBennett - 12 years ago
Lizzie..thats a fab analysis.. very stylish.. loved it..! πŸ‘πŸΌ

But wish u had covered.. Nidhi pining for hubbys jawab !! 
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Lizzie..thats a fab analysis.. very stylish.. loved it..! πŸ‘πŸΌ

But wish u had covered.. Nidhi pining for hubbys jawab !! 

Oops.. forgot!! πŸ˜³, option waale question mein reh gaya.. Marks mat kaatna!! Please