#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# - Page 47

Posted: 12 years ago
So den is completly slow dull:-( year end may be every one is on vacation mod hmmm
I just read d TB article.. Hits n Misses part 5.. its regarding actors throwing tantrums..
Apparently.. they missed the TANTRUM KING...GC.. in that..😆😆
Now I dont remember but I guess it was TB article which quoted that...😆

But they did mention DD..n her refusal to sport d Baby Bump in d show...😲😲 I was not aware abt this news...Was that true??? Though I dont believe it at all...
Hey ... Alright anyone in den?:-(
 Hey Bru🤗 How are U.
@Sia They don't even know what happened, U know the script writters were confused whether pregnency shd be cont or not.According to our show it was one year but the time in the show may be only 6 or seven months,She didn't ask for makeover,or good clothes,jewelary  so what do they mean If it was true then why she will cary nine months preegy in the end & give birth to a baby. Even that can be avoided. But she did that bcz script demanded so.
Originally posted by bru22

December 30 2010- msk says geet that he only smiles with her for the world he is still the same old msk their boss, and in car geet trying make maan cool and the chocolate scene and one of most funny scene geet decorates bathroom and geet in red hot dress:-)
I remember hving huge debates in den over this episode and Geet's behaviour and many were happy that MSK is back to his usual self and how Geet needs to realise that fact that she is going to b MSK's wife and so should behave accordingly in front of others 😆😳

In that red dress scene ,SBS showed a lot more compared to what we got in the episode 😡...they actually edited out the scene when Geet falls down and gets all wet and MSK gives her that raw badroom-look 😳😳😳...
@Anu:I guess It will take some time for me to get used to this blue colour 😆...and dont u dare ask this question of whether anyone remembers u 😡😳...we all r busy either with new year holiday and with hallabol movement on FB 😉😛

@Sia:Tantrum king was a article given by indya.com and then in fact TB Released another article saying how those r all rumours 😆..then indya.com came up with another damage control article like TB 😆..Thats why its not mentioned in TB becuase TB never released that tantrum king article 😆..about DD's baby bump ,that article came in TOI I guess and its still a mystry whether the article was true or a rumour ..in fact in last episode we even saw DD with baby bump ,so I doubt the article was true 🤔...Anyways all said and done ,I hv been watching recent shows on sony and other channels and half of the episodes there r filled with BDs from start to finish 😆..so I need to confess that Gurti hv been the most professional and dedicated actors I hv ever seen 👍🏼

@Bru:Let the new year pass by ..then I guess all will b back again 😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
Congrats to Jyo and Amu for their promotion

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL DEVILS !!!!! See you all in the new years now :) ...

I may be crazy but I would rather see DD and GC together in a new show , bec somehow Geet 2 with MP wont be worth it ...rather have them in a new show with a new getup and brand new story
Originally posted by jyoti06

</div>I remember hving huge debates in den over this episode and Geet's behaviour and many were happy that MSK is back to his usual self and how Geet needs to realise that fact that she is going to b MSK's wife and so should behave accordingly in front of others 😆😳

<div>

In that red dress scene ,SBS showed a lot more compared to what we got in the episode 😡...they actually edited out the scene when Geet falls down and gets all wet and MSK gives her that raw badroom-look 😳😳😳...

They didn't edit that... It was shown in the serial...
By the way, I wonder Why all only concern in voting in the polls on net and not showing much concern to get season 2... Agar aisa ho to season kaise aayega?...
I am very disappointed :-(

@Jyo: As for BDs u mentioned in many other shows... The actors getting fame muft... While it's the BDs who work most...

The last day of this year 2011 it was such a wonderful year v got so many things form maaneet's marriage and their married life, ups and downs to end of the show :( but its like beautifull journey with them i wish v get season 2 as new year gift to make 2012 more good :-) good bye to 2011 and a heartly welcome to 2012 happy new year all:-)Edited by bru22 - 12 years ago