Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
 Hi priya & sam,🤗Sam U have an episode today?
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Thanks Priya! Yeah they do have  fresh batch of shows coming so we will have to see how this strategy works for them...

There is supposed to be a show about dance starting, which I am kind of looking forward to. It is apparently Apurva Agnihotri's big comeback.

I am interested to see how these shows fare in TRPs and on the CM though...

So long as we get a season 2 of geet with the fresh batch of shows I don't mind any show as per articles there is a rajan shahi show ekta kapoor show that will be announced in feb so we need to maintain the pressure so that we get a season 2
although I don't think so that 7 day format for shows will work SP tried it & it did not work plus I don't enjoy watching daily soaps on weekends
I am following the wife abuser show but I'm 99% sure the CV's will mess it up sometime soon, the day the female protagonist decides to tolerate her husband and forget everything he has done to her, I'm leaving the show. I know he's mad, and hopefully the CV's will cover that properly so when he's cured, we can actually forgive him. But I have a very strong feeling the show will go down the drain soon, just like all other shows that have tried to deliver a social message. 

Meri Ma hasn't appealed to me, and I'm not a fan of mythological shows, unless it's European. 
-richierich- thumbnail
 Bingo faria, They will compromise glorify him or this girl will be successful  running away from him to take police help and thus want to show how she turned brave haan.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Another FF I highly recommend. This is the second time round I'm reading the whole thing, and I've read single chapters countless times. Actually, I don't read the FF for MG, I read it because of my love for Dev-Nayantara in this. The tragic air melancholy that they carry, and the sadistic and masochistic characters really intrigue you. 

-richierich- thumbnail
 Sam today U are updating the sixth episode or on Monday.!!
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The other day I was chatting with my friend who is also a die hard geet fan & she hates LOK so I asked about the idea of having geet in LPK she said it will be good for LOK so if the channel purely wants bussiness then for that it should come up with a season 2
-richierich- thumbnail
 Faria did U see sbs vid in MF.
Nope I just read the WU, I'll take a look now. 
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: richa23

Sam today U are updating the sixth episode or on Monday.!!

It depends on what people want. Nobody replied to my question of whether they wanted to do one.

What do you think?