Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# (Page 149)

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Joined: 05 July 2011
Posts: 1416

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Even I was a fan of rajeev & ammna but i don't find any similarities between them I can't call sujal & kashish a passionate couple like the way maneet are

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 72460

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya291188

Even I was a fan of rajeev & ammna but i don't find any similarities between them I can't call sujal & kashish a passionate couple like the way maneet are


I agree GurTi r much passionate, but that is due to both actors r good, in RA-jodi's case, I only find Rajeev as good actor, no offence to Aamna's fan, she is good looking MA SHAA ALLAH, but her acting doesn't impress me, only her chemistry with Rajeev impress me...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1Priya204

geetfangeet Goldie
geetfangeet
geetfangeet

Joined: 14 May 2011
Posts: 2002

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Hmmm whats going on...?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya204

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Joined: 30 December 2006
Posts: 103965

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
I think problem with Rajeev-Aamna couple was that storyline never really gave them scope to hv some happy times together as couple LOL...like typical ekta soaps it was always filled with misunderstandings Ouch..Sujal got engaged with 2-3 girls ..Kashish got married to Piyush and consummated too ..then to a random buddha LOL ..so somewhere Sujal-Kashish love story in the end looked like a joke Ouch
 
In Maaneet's case irrespective of story going downhill ,their relationship with each other remained intact and we got several happy moments of Maaneet as well Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya204mila1geetfangeet-richierich-roseinbloom

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Joined: 05 July 2011
Posts: 1416

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
That is the reason for which RA cannot come close to gurti because with only one good actor you cant create magic there was a time when I simply loved rajeev & aamna a s a jodi but now after seening gurti I feel rajeev&amamna were nothing compared to gurti as even I was dissappointed with what was shown post rajeevs exit form KTH so now its gurti all the way hope tey dont meet the same fate as them  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1geetfangeet-richierich-

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 72460

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I think problem with Rajeev-Aamna couple was that storyline never really gave them scope to hv some happy times together as couple LOL...like typical ekta soaps it was always filled with misunderstandings Ouch..Sujal got engaged with 2-3 girls ..Kashish got married to Piyush and consummated too ..then to a random buddha LOL ..so somewhere Sujal-Kashish love story in the end looked like a joke Ouch
 
In Maaneet's case irrespective of story going downhill ,their relationship with each other remained intact and we got several happy moments of Maaneet as well Embarrassed


Haan, KTH's case is different than GHSP, KTH is not a youth show, while GHSP is a youth show... At that time youth shows were not popular...


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1geetfangeetPriya204-richierich-

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Joined: 05 July 2011
Posts: 1416

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Rihgt jyo sujal kashish never got time with each other I mean in sujal kashish trust factor was not there which maneet had maan never accused geet for infidelity (sujal did) & geet never thought about being with sobody else (kashish did)
that show started with a love story & laer it turned into all about marrying kashish I every new male entry wanted to marry kashish

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1geetfangeet-richierich-

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 72460

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya291188

That is the reason for which RA cannot come close to gurti because with only one good actor you cant create magic there was a time when I simply loved rajeev & aamna a s a jodi but now after seening gurti I feel rajeev&amamna were nothing compared to gurti as even I was dissappointed with what was shown post rajeevs exit form KTH so now its gurti all the way hope tey dont meet the same fate as them  


In RA-Jodi's case things were totally different, we got them in more than on project together, I don't think we would ever get GurTi together again... Sigh Cry


Edited by Zee_News - 24 January 2012 at 3:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1priyachand

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
This is my GHSP...Our GHSP..Maaneet n Only Maaneet

2 3 4

Author: rickks   Replies: 29   Views: 14138

rickks 29 14138 29 March 2012 at 11:15am by URME
#Devils Den#Hungry Devils want MAANEET KISSES!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44

Author: ainaGURTI   Replies: 346   Views: 39820

ainaGURTI 346 39820 05 October 2011 at 10:55am by SecretKhabri420
Maaneet, Maaneet, Maaneet...Precap :O

Author: x.Maaneet4eva.x   Replies: 3   Views: 3889

x.Maaneet4eva.x 3 3889 19 September 2011 at 11:28am by kasuforever2009
Devils Den:Maaneet Ne Nikaali Devils ki Jaan

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54

Author: mchopra   Replies: 427   Views: 40149

mchopra 427 40149 10 June 2011 at 10:44am by jyoti06
Devils Den:Maaneet ka Jalwa...Devils hue Behosh

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136

Author: mchopra   Replies: 1080   Views: 67164

mchopra 1080 67164 12 May 2011 at 10:45am by jyoti06

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index