Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# (Page 147)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
GC will surely not get much screen space in the new show... A lots of hyper around happening as they r using his name to attract ppl watching the show... Zee TV shows have most of the time failed on this matter for keeping the hold of viewers...

Edited by Zee_News - 23 January 2012 at 1:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-richierich- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Zee  It's too early to guess  the show's fate bcz altogether those people who watch Zee shows have different Pov. But Zee without giving a good content,always showing wife & husband  three kids time pass will def  not going to help the channel.only Gc cannot do anything in that case.But lot of drama will be there.they cannot drag till children grow old, they have to stop at a point when both understands this second marriage. Hitler didi also fell from 2.6 to 2.3.Channel is filling wid all famous actors,Kinshuk,Gc rati. Let us see . It is gonna be tough competition between BALH,NA BOLE,PV.and after six months fox Starplus will come up widsome other show axing maryada.

Edited by richa23 - 23 January 2012 at 1:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Jyo: I can't seem to "like" any of your posts anymore .. it's ALWAYS showing error =( and only for you :S .. anyways.. I agree and well .. your last line sums it up pretty much =p
And yea it's too early to judge the fate of any show .. you cannot judge a show through 2 promos either.. so you never know if its successful or not.. but yea the good thing about having many parallel tracks is that each story runs smoothly and is given time ..
But its always best when you have all focus on the main story without too many parallel tracks running around (our parallels were actually part of the original story .. only parallels came after Annie interrupted and then the biggest interruption -- THE CIRCUS .. DevTara weren't parallels.. they were part of the original story .. DevEera were parallel but very interesting ..) just like GHSP.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06 Channel Moderator

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
I agree its too early to decide the fate of any show ,,.what might not work for us might work for Zee tv viewers ...
one cannot deny the fact that Zee tv shows r running for years ..shows like ram milayi jodi ,ghar ghar kheli ,pavitra rishta all hv won awards and r running for yrs well we like it or not few facts we cant change ...
also Zee tv at present is hving high stakes after this zee cine awards in Macau well ...
@Z:Its IF glitch regarding the error msg which u r getting while liking a post ..once u refresh , u might see u hv already liked it just press it once and if error comes ,simply refresh it Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

geetfangeet Goldie

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Hi all good afternoon:-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Hey Bru and anyone else who is here!

I was just watching a bit of the frenemy show's dance sequence that they recently had, you know the one, and it was so awkward for me. First of all they were dancing like that in front of everyone as a performance and that made me feel all funny, because I would NOT dance like that in front of ALL my relatives and their mothers, Confused and of course the second thing was that many of the steps were the same as KH.

To be honest, I found their sequence really awkward and contrived. The leads just don't fit (if that makes any sense) and flow naturally the way Maaneet did in KH... something that I feel was highlighted by using the same steps. And I think I have a pretty objective view on this as I am not against that show at all.

BUT I also think it is interesting that there are fans of that show that say the exact opposite. There was someone who posted KH in that forum and said it was similar (need less to say the post was closed later) and there were people saying that Maaneet were OK but nothing compared to their leads.

I just found it funny how something that you consider amazing can be just so-so for someone else and vice versa.
PS: I love how unique the songs chosen for Maaneet always were!

I will edit this if I need to. I don't want to get anyone in trouble. I just thought the complete difference in viewpoints was interesting...

Edited by Samanalyse - 24 January 2012 at 12:15am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya204 Goldie

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
I don't have anything against that show but honestly their dance looked forced when compared to KH maneet dance was more of a situational when geet says ki aap mujhse itni nafrat karna chhod de & she is about to leave & maan stops her after which we witness KH but here things looked forced
about GC's screen space compared to geet well nothing can be compard to geet as in geet the situation was different the show was on the verge of closure people wanted maneet & we got maneet despite having good parallel tracks we were spoiled then if at that time parallel tracks were handeled properly then the show would not have suffered so here I would blame the PH for an immature attitude for which the story suffered
about PV I know his screen space will be less but I hope its more than ahem of saathiya or suraj of DABH where we only see women & its good to have strong parallel tracks as the story won't suffer

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya204 Goldie

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Hi samana

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top