Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# (Page 146)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mila1

I wasted 5 mins searching for the new den in MFLOLConfused...

@Jyoti:I've gone through the crazycreative thread but i'm lil confusedConfused about the award categories

a)the first award is for popular face of the year but there is no subdivision as female n male. But i want to nominate GC n DD both. Can i nominate bothEmbarrassed?

b)another award is for the lost charm forum. R they talking about an archived forum like ours?

c)do i hv to vote for all the categories or only the ones i want to?
yup u can put both names if u wish Embarrassed

About lost charm forum ..not necessarily archieved forums ..it could b any forum which is not much active Embarrassed

and its better to cast votes in all categories Embarrassed

@All:Once it crosses 150 pages ..any one of u can open the new den and give its link in this old den Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1Priya204-richierich-roseinbloom

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Guys I have Updated sam's thread on saturday. Many didn't know that bcz weekends we actually avoid it. But today also same continues. Today is 21st episode.Interested may go and give their takes & comments.WU & VU  are posted.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2417543&TPN=66&#52180880

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya204jyoti06

mila1 Goldie
mila1
mila1

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by richa23

Mila kya chal raha hai.
I'll hv to studyOuch..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya204-richierich-

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
 ooh me too dear. Iam having my GATE exam on 12th feb. Iam studying my E-books.Iam on line some times thats it. Not watching any show. I heard na bole  in colors ios good but Nissar is directing and he has no consistency. He does so good in the beginning  and leaves the show when he is needed the most. Today's Gc's second promo came but I think they are promoting in a big way. They are insecure of the  colors show which is coming in the same time wid same story line. 10.30 night Yawn dear. late night sas bahu sagas My mom will ROFL.I will try to watch U tube sometimes bcz I think Gc gonna get less screen space compared to GHSP bcz It's a family show and  too many biggies are taken in the show ,so everybody needs screen space na. May be in the beginning they may show Gc's screen presence but after that it will become less. I don't want to get addicted to any show. I want to keep that madness intact wid GHSP.So I will come to sam's thread. After 27th feb  I think I have to go to my dad to andaman. 

Edited by richa23 - 23 January 2012 at 8:00am

mila1Priya204priyachandjyoti06

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Lets not judge about screen space even before the show airs from the articles I can make out one thing that its more about husband wife relations like two widowers get married then GC's brother also gets maried to an RJ there is another couple who are married where the wife has no time for family so lets not judge any show at the moment
zee is changing I mean from HD although I am dissappointed but its not like a saas bahu soap
& zee is not promoting this show on a large scale I mean only two promos & fifteen days to go for that show
this is news nissar is directing I thought he is coproducing SP & channel V shows now I know the fate of na bole tum as according to my serial experience shows that start on a high note often get terrible aftr six months like yeh pyaar na hoga kam BV PR the list will go on

mila1-richierich-jyoti06anji-mira

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
 I am saying compared To GHSP priya.In Ghsp  till 350 episodes most of the screen space was shared by GC & DD. But here there will be strong parallel track too like Pr and other shows of Zee. Wife  &husband relation true but the other girl acted as lead in two shows,so she wont come for guest appearance naa.brother also acted as lead in one of the imagine shows so everybody will be balanced not like GHSPwhere we got used to Gc & DD max. others less till 400 episodes. Iam not judging anything. It has a simple story to be dramatise atleast a year.

Edited by richa23 - 23 January 2012 at 8:26am

mila1priyachandjyoti06anji-mira

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I agree with Richa .. it looks to me like GC won't be getting the amount of screen space per epi that he did with GHSP .. man oh man .. with GHSP ever since DevTara left for Canada and then Geet's HP track and then Delhi track started.. it'd been all GC/DD on screen .. yea there was a supporting cast but almost every epi was filled with these two only .. that's I think where we also got spoilt because we were so used to 20 mins of GurTi onscreen everytime that once someone started to share screen space we all screamed bloody murder LOL .. it wasn't anything new.. but our toleration for parallel tracks was close to 0 believe it or not .. whereas you see all other shows .. screen space is shared A LOT ...

With PV it's gonna be different.. the primary focus will be GC and the other lead.. .but equal space will be shared with all other characters because they have known faces coming into that show...

So when you look at it .. that's another thing to love about GHSP .. the amount of screen space the leads had.. and that the story was always on them ..

Z

yulinmila1priyachandjyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

PV show has many actors and there will b many parallel tracks as well which is good as well as bad ...Good because later on story wont suffer if they hv enough parallel tracks and bad because actors wont get much screen space as it will b shared equally by all ...

I did like the second promo though as it had shown quite an interesting undercurrent between husband and wife on thier first night when thier past is hanging on the wall ..quite a strange scenario ...

But all said and done ,nothing beats GHSP and the Maaneet magic created by both GC-DD EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

mila1geetfangeetPriya204anji-mira

Go to top