Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# (Page 125)

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Richa I know its a good role but somewhere down the line I want something different from GC even I watch that colours show its fun but I have a feeling that it will be like that pakistani show where the lead had grey shades plus the promo itself tells that it will not be like the telugu movie as in the promo itself eyebows were raised with the mention of that boy living with his new father & this PH is known to handle such sensitie issues

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1-richierich-Samanalyse

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
@Richa: I understand that there are some crazy, horrible Ramayan people but it's not like GHSP doesn't have its share of vicious crazies, who say horrible things about Ramayan, so I can't blame either side as all fan groups have some horrible members. In the end they are two totally different shows and the audience will barely overlap. Same with PV now, which speaks to GC's versatility.

The reason GC bashing pisses me off is that it is usually more concerned with what fans want for him personally than with his acting or his career choices. Ermm

@Sia: I totally agree with what you said!

@Priya: That Pakistani show sounds interesting too, although I don't think GC will have grey shades persay. I think he will just be a bitter character, except to his daughters, which is what I am dying to see.

As for the storyline, my prediction is that they will get married only for convenience and to be parents to each others' children. They will only tolerate each other. From the promo banner it looks like they are weary of each other but they also look sort of doubtful and unsure...great expressions by both of them!

My other prediction is that the younger brother wants to get married to his gf (who sounds like Meera from GHSP, modern but simple) and either refuses to or his parents say not until GC's character gets married.

The mystery that I am dying to know more about is whether he is divorced or his wife passed away.

mila1-richierich-shali

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
 Ya sam every time expecting an actor to do what they want is sheer nonsense in my POV Too. Like  presently I have two jobs in hand  with  good salary  but Iam preferring research because  I find satisfaction in that. Now doing a show wid a difference is def a professional satisfaction for him. We cannot always dictate actors. they have to experiment.  All GRPs have some idiot fans . then the article is saying those who followed in ramayan they followed him in geet and now in PV. which is confusing right. Actually the translator  could have done a good selection of words in some questions which would really in a pleasing &straight  way like his before interviews bcz I know Gc will never talk  like that. He is always so genuine & straight.  Ok leave it sam. Kal monday hai & maanday too so sharp 8 i will upload the WU &VU.                                                                                                                                                                              according to movie she will just leave them for her modelling career.  The hero works in TV channel in that ,so he goes to  cover an event where his first wife will  be giving some interview about her miss andra pradesh contest and she will say she isn't married. that makes him more terrible and hate women. Here in Y'day's article they said that the female lead is a widow who lives with her father in law who is more or less like her father in babul movie want her to marry again for her son.

Edited by richa23 - 16 January 2012 at 2:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
I love how we are all thinking it is a copy of this or that, but maybe it is an original story with similar elements as all the shows and movies we are discussing. Imagine that, an original story! ShockedLOL

Actually, both their other shows on right now are like that. DABH is based on a true story but all the characters and details are totally fictional and original and Haar Jeet is also a really new concept. It is interesting also that all their shows have young children playing important roles.

I like the intelligence of the PH though, because they seem to know where to put what shows. It's true HJ is not that successful but at least they didn't try to put that on SP. They put the mainstream, TRP-puller on SP to get maximum profit and their experiment on a smaller channel like Imagine.

And I really like the concept and male lead of DABH, I don't follow it regularly mainly because the female lead is a bit weak but she is a newbie and that is not the case here, so I really do have high expectations...

And to be honest, this is the first show I have been excited to watch in a long time and not just because of GC (but mostly because of him...Tongue).

I have to go now but I will try to come online tomorrow to comment on the episode. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1-richierich-

maan-ki-sanjana IF-Dazzler
maan-ki-sanjana
maan-ki-sanjana

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Hey girls!

A month without GHSPOuch

Feels really weird...and I still have the feeling that "Oh lets watch the new epi"LOL

Oh well one can only reminise about the good days we all had with the show.

About GC's interview...well I won't say anything except that there seems to be a miscommunication in the wording probably due to translation. Otherwise I have no issues, we can wait and see if Gurti ever come back together again.  We can just keep trying our best.

But just a request, could we please not discuss GC's new show here. Its really not relevant to this forum or thread.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lenovolenmila1-richierich-pennu

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
 Ya sanju even I have no issue but the translation was  not good. He was straight & professional but some questions seem to be carelessly handled by translator , Which initially lead to bashing but now  it seems ok.Now I suppose it is DD's chance bcz already rumors are ready that she is coming with KSG.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1maan-ki-sanjana

maan-ki-sanjana IF-Dazzler
maan-ki-sanjana
maan-ki-sanjana

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
@Richa

Hey!

LOL I really don't like KSG...so wouldn't want DD to work with himLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yulinlenovolen-richierich-roseinbloompennu

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
 Me too sanj. He look like robot. only body no charm. no offence. I want see gurti together again with a fresh story. both are wonderful actors. For the time being she can also do some short term project..I wish she takes something that suits her real personality. Humorous ,still sexy, hardworking ,professional character which proves her acting skills like how Gc has done  with his new character.

Edited by richa23 - 15 January 2012 at 8:46am

lenovolenmila1maan-ki-sanjana

Go to top