Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# (Page 116)

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Sanjana even I am positive for a season 2 of geet if not now then maybe after a couple of months I will continue with my calls mails messages & posts to the channel for a season 2 & it will be good for us as season 2 so soon will be like another CB2 which at the moment is thanda no offence to CB2 fans
but tell me you think GC would have signed the offer overnight without informing the other channel when he knew that fans are fighting hard for geet 2 I don't think so he respects fans a lot & he will not play with their emotions even DD who is a straightforward person said in that radio interview that she does not think that season 2 will happen in fact when geet ended both GC&DD said that they will come back & DD said that no we will see GC romancing someone els & she will be romancing someone else that time we took it as a joke but talks were on since then GC&DD have singend separate shows & very soon we will also see DD in some other show
so the channel never approached the actors they LIED ot us took us for a ride but I will not give up I will continue to fight for a season 2
but the same time i AM FINDING THIS CONCEPT INTERESTING

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1geetfangeetmaan-ki-sanjanapriyachandpennupickachu

mayah Goldie
mayah
mayah

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I for one am looking forward to seeing GC in a new show...I'm kinda glad that he's not with DD in the show it gives us a chance to see his equation with a different co star...if he was with DD it would look a little stale but that's not to say that I don't want to see DD and GC together in another show..I do...but after a long enough break where we can once again appreciate their magic should they choose to do another show together...it also gives GC a chance to grow more as an actor with someone different opposite him and the same goes for DD if she chooses to sign a new show...still wanting to see them together in the future...even SRK-Kajol did movies with different actors...same goes for GC-DD

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1Samanalysepennu

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
 Yaar sanju Jyo ne uss thread par rok laga di hai,ye kehke ki season two kabhi SO ke Ya LOK ke zehen me tha hi nahi. It seems this was told by rajesh thakur in sbs today. Then what were they taking feed backs &ID yaar, aachar dalne ke liye seriously.

Edited by richa23 - 11 January 2012 at 10:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maan-ki-sanjanapriyachandroseinbloom

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
 chalo yaro kisi ki galti nahi hai sirf fans ke optimism ki galti haijo sanju doctor se EK show ki dewani hogayi,richa Ek scientist se gurti ki dewani richa23 hogayi,SamanaEK historian se samananalyse ho gayi,toronto me rahene wali Z zesterMG ban gayi, Mayu vet doc se maaneet ki diwani ho gayi, gagori bangayi jyo.Chalo sabko ullu banaya hai channelpolitics,Gurti,Lame duck PH 4rats ne.

Edited by richa23 - 11 January 2012 at 10:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1maan-ki-sanjanaSamanalyseroseinbloom

Hari73 IF-Dazzler
Hari73
Hari73

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=jyoti06]Everyone plss cheer up ...Embarrassed

See as actors they will move on and cant sit at home for years with a hope that fans r bringing season 2 for them ...this way all actors will become beggars LOLOuch...in GC's case he got a lead role offer from a big PH who is currently giving one of the top trp show on star plus ...so no wonder he jumped into the offer ...

As far as season 2 of geet is concerned ,it can even happen after this show is over because like I said earlier normally sequels dont happen overnight but after a gap of a year ..even KMH fans got season 2 after a year but before that both actors did other daily soaps with others too ...so GC-DD might do the same this year and then if season 2 happens ,it might come after a year or so depending on whether fans still continue to fight or not ...

Bashing or name calling the actors or cursing them just because they signed something else will not help our cause ...we need to b patient and give some space to the actors as well to decide their career Embarrassed

Having said that I do want to curse the channel and PH more for playing with the emotions of so many fans with false hopesAngry ...at least in case of actors they never promised us anything nor did they give us false hopes ..so I hv nothing against them as I know such things r not in their hands ..they r just puppets in the hands of channel and PH and will go in the direction which is profitable for them  Smile
I think we should not be in false hope of ever GHSP-2 happens or gurti coming back together.  I have no faith in it.  The news given by some of members in the forum(like leads does not want to work together again), is really helping GHSP fans to come out from the craze.   I think this is good for actors also...  So pls. dont close such topics, at least let them get back to virtual world.   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1-richierich-

geetfangeet Goldie
geetfangeet
geetfangeet

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Good night all
pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Good Night Bru...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geetfangeet

geetfangeet Goldie
geetfangeet
geetfangeet

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Hmmm k now i think v all r fighting working for this geet2   form many days i think its a time for a break for all of us too guys lets now concentrate more on which v ignored form many days like family, friends, studys , health many more and especially me on my studys , lets a get relaxed taking a break and lets back with bang to fight for geet2 :-) k now good night and mahi dreams all because maaneet is forever:-) and gurti rocks;-)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1-richierich-pennuanji-mira

Go to top