Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# (Page 108)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Samana has posted Episode 12 in her thread ..do post your analysis for this first ever Maaneet episode EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

My Take on Episode no 12 Embarrassed

The episode which made me a Maaneet fan forever ...the episode which made me go nuts over this one bangable guy called Maan Singh Khurana(even though we dint knew his name that timeTongue) ...the episode which made me fall in love emotionally with this show ...the episode which made me go OMG OMG OMG After a long time for a daily soap ...the episode which just changed everything ...

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Like I said in yesterday's episode take ,this mystry guy was different from rest of the men Embarrassed ;Every Man will try to show his macho side by saving the damsel in distress from the goons but this guy just pushed the girl back watching those goons chasing her but he just does not care because he knew that the girl is capable enough to help her own self without any help if she wants ...He went for this girl's rescue only when that dupatta falls on his head and he sees that she is really helpless this time EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ;But even then once he saves her from drowning ,he does not show any concern or fake sympathy for her but simply throws her on the ground ,then throws the dupatta on her face and walks away in style with his coke can Cool ...

GC's entry as the mystry man in this episode has to b the most unique entry ever on television EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...we hv hardly seen a hero just pushing away the girl and watching the goons chase her while he just enjoys his coke ShockedShockedLOL...My first reaction was like what a jerk he is ..but damn he is hot too LOLLOL..and when that dupatta falls on his head later ,thats the first piece of symbolism in the show indicating that he wants it or not but her honour will b in his hand now as this is babaji's wish and then we see him saving her from drowning and giving back the dupatta to her EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ;The camera and direction was just perfect in this entire scene the way GC's side profile was captured when he is taking off the dupatta from his head and looking at her drowning and when he is shown jumping into the river or when he comes out of water carrying her in his arms ,water splashing and he saying his first word "Chup" to her with his sexyy voice EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ..everything was just perfectly executed StarStarStarStarStar... Both GC-DD looked perfect with each other thus giving rise to one of the most sizzling on-screen chemistry of the decade StarStarStarStarStarStar...

This scene was following by Geet and Maan's another round of confrontation near the tent where this mystry guy was staying Tongue ;The fact that Maan is a loner and hates people around him was clearly indicated in this episode itself when he rudely asks Geet to get the hell out of there as he does not care how she reaches home Ouch ;In fact I felt somewhere his eyes looked a bit attracted towards Geet's innocent beauty and so he was extra rude with her since he hated emotions WinkOuch...But Geet was also determined to get out from that place and so he tries his Jeep and messes it up badly thus forcing Maan to give her a lift finally LOLLOL ;But the moment Geet sees blood coming out of his hand and tries to put her dupatta on it ,Maan stops the car and asks her to get out of it since he hated someone showing sympathy on his wounds and this is what made us curious to know about his past which unfortunately CVs never showed us and we never knew what made Maan so bitter and negative in life Ouch...

A very important dialogue was given by Maan in the end when he tells Geet that unless she helps her own self ,noone can really help her and nothing will change in her life ever ClapClapClap ;This dialogue gave rise to a new determined Geet who later learned to fight her own battles with courage and determination and also change her destiny which was written by her shrewed family StarStarStarStar ;So it wont b wrong to say that its this mystry man in her life who gave her the courage to build up her own identity and fight her own battles EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

One of the best episodes of GHSP with perfect direction ,camerawork ,locations ,dialogues and awesome acting display by GC-DD ClapClapClapClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lenovolenlamsgeetfangeet-Khush-Samanalyseshali

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
@Samana:I thing Geet was in a very vulnerable state when MSK picked her in his arms from the water ...she was facing such kind of situation for the first time where she is all alone without her family and she knew nothing about self-defence or swimming Ouch..so its the natural reaction of nonstop shouting "bachao bachao" in fear as thats the only way of her self-defence where she alwas expects someone to come and help her out

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lenovolenmila1geetfangeetSamanalyse

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
@Jyo: Yeah that makes a lot of sense...more comments on the other thread. Big smile

Can I just say, Sanjay Dutt's face in the Agneepath ad on the right side of the forum is going to give me nightmares! Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1geetfangeetpriyachand

geetfangeet Goldie
geetfangeet
geetfangeet

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Sam and jyoti di lovely loved both of our takes on that episode , this episod this is wer i hooked up with geet   , i cant forget this episode ever :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samanalyse

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
hey guys:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geetfangeetSamanalyse

geetfangeet Goldie
geetfangeet
geetfangeet

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Omg i cant see den like this den with such a silence:-(@saru hi :-)

Edited by bru22 - 10 January 2012 at 11:13am

Samanalyse

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Hi Saru, Bru!

Guys, I have decided to reach 2500 posts today. Please help! Tongue

geetfangeet

geetfangeet Goldie
geetfangeet
geetfangeet

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
@sam sure :-) todays DD SEGMENT man she looked so pretty in that red dress :)

Edited by bru22 - 10 January 2012 at 11:21am

Samanalyse

Go to top