Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# (Page 103)

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
There was a TT article in which gul said that it was her idea of a positive dev it was released some time in june it was from that article we learned how digusting gul is as a woman who can suggest a victim to forgive her culprit

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10nirvanica15maan-ki-sanjana-richierich-shali

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
 Oh ok the old one.I got it. Priya If she wanted a positive dev the only reason he has saved his brother giving him blood was not the proper justification she shd have given. Did U remember he went to collect the clues to HP when meera told him to try and do some justice to geet. That was the perfect point he shd have brought some proof and surrendered in  to the police a small court room trail  with reducing his punishment to one year or so since he has surrendered himself and regrets for his gr8 sin he has done and during that honey moon stalker track and after dev  was released from jail due to his good behavior in jail and dadima's request geet will decide to bail him out for dadi . But maan firm on his decision not to forgive him and during pummy mummy act maan gets injured and dev rescues him from pummy  by taking gun shot and that would have been better and instead of monkey MEL, the whole amritsar track they shd have added the MU staying in the house &office people, pinky-adi acting cupids. Love between meera,NT &Dev would have been more perfect. But meera's parents arrange jai for her & he will be punished by god. In this show what ever high points were to be projected were not done properly..

Edited by richa23 - 09 January 2012 at 10:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15maan-ki-sanjanaSamanalyse

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Hi everyone, how r u all?...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15-richierich-

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
@ Zee,Hug How are. How is Ur health. Hope Ure fine.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Everyone plss go post your analysis on 11th episode in Samana's thread ..this is one spl episode which marked the entry of MSK in Geet and our lives EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Just posted my take there...posting it here as well...my short take on epi 11 Embarrassed

OMG OMG OMG MAAN FINALLY ARRIVESS ShockedShockedShockedShocked

BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Starts typing from swarglok LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Last part of thr episode along with the precap was bombastic and just took my breath away when I saw it for the first time EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ;When Geet runs and clutches his shirt asking for help ,the evil deadly look which he gives her and then pushes her back ,gosh I m yet to come across a hotter beast than this guy BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing ;He just pushes her back ,drinks the coke/bear from his can and walks off from there and my first reaction was like gosh what a hot selfish beast he is ShockedShockedShockedLOLLOLEmbarrassed  ;

I kept wondering why he dint help Geet from those goons in the mela when her izzat was in danger but in the precap he goes on to save her from drowning when her life was in danger ..so does that mean he does not care if a girl looses her izzat ?? Confused...Then on further analysis I came to the conclusion that in the mela he dint help her because she was capable enough to help her own self by running or fighting with those goons but when she was drowning ,she was actually helpless there and so he came to her rescue Embarrassed ;So he does not go on doing charity saving every damsel in distress and flaunting his herogiri Wink but he helps only those who r actually in need and r completely helpless and the reason why he saved Geet from drowning but dint help her in the mela WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ;Somewhere Geet got the fighting spirit from this episode onwards when for the first time she faced such goons and was alone running to save her life and even though later MSK saved her from drowning but then he just left her stranded later since she can help her own self with her hands and legs LOLLOL...

In this episode we dint knew what is his name or who is he but one thing was sure that he was destined to b the hero of Geet Cool ;He had the personality ,looks and style to b the main lead and just become every girl's dream man EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ;He looked bangable in this last scene and the precap and his body during those days was in perfect shape EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Coming to rest of the mela episode ,well this episode also marked the intro of Taveez in Geet's life and she got the prediction from the baba that her lifepartner will enter in her life today EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ;I wish that time Geet had guessed it that its not Dev who is her lifepartner but this guy who saved her from drowning CryCryOuch ;But I guess she was too blinded with Dev's sugar coated words and filmy hero style romantic gestures to notice anything else Ouch..

Overall I loved this episode's progress the way they reach mela ,then Geet gets the taaveez from baba along with the prediction ,then Dev-Geet play hide and seek and eventually she bumps into this guy who goes on to later become her destiny EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..It was clear that CVs had a proper story and plan during these episodes and so they executed it accordingly in perfect set-up StarStarStarStarStar...

Waiting eagerly for tomorrow's episode now EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lenovolennirvanica15lams-Khush--richierich-priyachandpennushali

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
@Richa: Hi dear Hug, I am fine, What about u?...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15-richierich-

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
My take ein 11th epi...Big smile

The built up for the entry of the Man in Geet's Life...Maan...Embarrassed
the epi was perfect...Star  Superbly excecuted...Clap

Taveez and Maan came to Geet 's Life on the very same day... But that time  she did realised..  she won't be giving the Taveez to her man but it by itself with go to her Man...Embarrassed 
And Maan's entry was superb...Blushing

I simply liked the Silence when Geet bumps into Maan... Embarrassed 
And Precap...Haaiii...Day Dreaming

And his Very First Dialogue..."Chup..."Blushing
Trust me... that time I was all Chup with my mounth wide opened...LOLBlushing

I still remember the day this epi was aired.. since i got the promo from last epi i was sooo eager to know who is this man... I finished off all the work by 9:30 and stood before the tv whith out changing the channel...LOLWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lenovolen-Khush-priyachandjyoti06shali

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Guys moi ghar pahuchte hi sat ka Tv guide dekhrahi thi uss me Today Isaw an article in Dc saying apoorva was acting pricy to act again wid mona singh in sony for kekta mata show bcz of two things. His wife shilpa don;t like him to act with mona she is very insecure. During radha ki betiyan  in imagine TV also she used to  go  to set frequently  when ever mona and apoorva had scenes. Embarrassed
 the second reason is he didn't want to act as father of three children. Wah kya professionalism hai naa. Aaj lok ka ek  buzz aya hai na uske naye show ka.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1Samanalysejyoti06pennu

Go to top