#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# - Page 113

Posted: 12 years ago
The craze that gurti created on screen no other othr jodi has that kind of hype even rajeev&aamna cannot come close to them from a nutral POV that show leads have no chemistry & here again the PH is at fault instead of giving them original scenes & dances they gave them maneet scenes & KMH 1 script as a result that zing in their chmistry is not there

Originally posted by Priya291188

The craze that gurti created on screen no other othr jodi has that kind of hype even rajeev&aamna cannot come close to them from a nutral POV that show leads have no chemistry & here again the PH is at fault instead of giving them original scenes & dances they gave them maneet scenes & KMH 1 script as a result that zing in their chmistry is not there

Rajeev and Aamna at their time were just like GurTi, infact I find so many similarity, being it with link up, chemistry, talk of the town, etc...

I am fan of both of the jodis... Being so much read about them, I can tell that from my wikipedia 😆, I find them too similar
Even I was a fan of rajeev & ammna but i don't find any similarities between them I can't call sujal & kashish a passionate couple like the way maneet are

Even I was a fan of rajeev & ammna but i don't find any similarities between them I can't call sujal & kashish a passionate couple like the way maneet are

I agree GurTi r much passionate, but that is due to both actors r good, in RA-jodi's case, I only find Rajeev as good actor, no offence to Aamna's fan, she is good looking MA SHAA ALLAH, but her acting doesn't impress me, only her chemistry with Rajeev impress me...
I think problem with Rajeev-Aamna couple was that storyline never really gave them scope to hv some happy times together as couple 😆...like typical ekta soaps it was always filled with misunderstandings ..Sujal got engaged with 2-3 girls ..Kashish got married to Piyush and consummated too ..then to a random buddha 😆 ..so somewhere Sujal-Kashish love story in the end looked like a joke

In Maaneet's case irrespective of story going downhill ,their relationship with each other remained intact and we got several happy moments of Maaneet as well 😳
That is the reason for which RA cannot come close to gurti because with only one good actor you cant create magic there was a time when I simply loved rajeev & aamna a s a jodi but now after seening gurti I feel rajeev&amamna were nothing compared to gurti as even I was dissappointed with what was shown post rajeevs exit form KTH so now its gurti all the way hope tey dont meet the same fate as them  
Originally posted by jyoti06

I think problem with Rajeev-Aamna couple was that storyline never really gave them scope to hv some happy times together as couple 😆...like typical ekta soaps it was always filled with misunderstandings ..Sujal got engaged with 2-3 girls ..Kashish got married to Piyush and consummated too ..then to a random buddha 😆 ..so somewhere Sujal-Kashish love story in the end looked like a joke

In Maaneet's case irrespective of story going downhill ,their relationship with each other remained intact and we got several happy moments of Maaneet as well 😳

Haan, KTH's case is different than GHSP, KTH is not a youth show, while GHSP is a youth show... At that time youth shows were not popular...

Rihgt jyo sujal kashish never got time with each other I mean in sujal kashish trust factor was not there which maneet had maan never accused geet for infidelity (sujal did) & geet never thought about being with sobody else (kashish did)
that show started with a love story & laer it turned into all about marrying kashish I every new male entry wanted to marry kashish

That is the reason for which RA cannot come close to gurti because with only one good actor you cant create magic there was a time when I simply loved rajeev & aamna a s a jodi but now after seening gurti I feel rajeev&amamna were nothing compared to gurti as even I was dissappointed with what was shown post rajeevs exit form KTH so now its gurti all the way hope tey dont meet the same fate as them  

In RA-Jodi's case things were totally different, we got them in more than on project together, I don't think we would ever get GurTi together again... Sigh 😭
Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago