Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
last year same day Dreams do come true promo came,sapne bhi sach hote hai awww i miss my GURTI last year this whole week was wow awesome seg ,awesome scenes 
last year my Birthday was rocking and this year πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­all is so low 

btw did our CM is back ?
mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Looks like SKS is taking a break..guess ppl didnt like the truth that much. They'll start a police action show with that big actor i mean big in size🀣 who played Arjun. LOK is repeating actors who played some small roles in SO shows but they are still unsure of repeating n utilizing the star powers of Gurti. The biggest mistake of 2011 was changing the name of  SO into a joke like LOK, ending hit shows like GHSP & the vamp show i wasnt a fan of that show but i know it was popular among teenagers n looking at the quality of LNOTOK shows i must say even PKYEK was far better. Before SO suffered form low reach but had viewers like us instead of increasing the reach n shows that can attract new audience they axed all shows lost the existing viewers n come up with depressing shows🀒. they even show these on sat n sundays. they r torturing ppl 7 days a week with such crap shows. Before my mom n i used to watch SO now none of us watch LOK. Anyone will end up with depression if they watch these shows🀒
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
When I watched the shows in LOK in its first week some things that I noticed was that the camera angles & lighting was very amateaur it was as if some first timers have tried their hand in camera work actorrs are not known faces except the psycho husband show but in majority the treatment given to all the shows is πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ glamour is missing even sahara one shows treatment is better than this can't believe that they invested four hundred crore in LOK from no angle its worth 400 crore
mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
400 crore? For such crapπŸ˜•? Thier business strategy is so poor they lack in every deptπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. They dont value the customers, fail to take advantage of star power/hit on screen couple, fail to execute a well written story n let the PH sabotage it only becoz they'll revamp the CHπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.

@All:BYEπŸ€—
Edited by mila1 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Life ok ka life is surely not ok at the moment πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..no wonder SKS is already taking a break πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
preetgurti thumbnail
This den is musical den by mayu so from now on i will post my fav Maneet pics with suitable song hope u all enjoy today are so many so seat belts band lo all devils hehe

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kitabe bahut si padhi hongi tumne
magar koyi chehra bhi tumne padha hai
padha hai meree jan, najar se padha hai
bata mere chehre pe kya kya likha hai
umange likhi hain, jawani likhi hain
tere dil ki sari kahani likhi hain
kahi hal-e-dil bhi batata hai chehra
naa bolo toh phir bhi batata hai chehra
yeh chehra hakikat me ek aayina hai
bata mere chehre pe kya kya likha hai
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

TRULYOURS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
missing geet... there is nothing to look forward as to what will happen in geet... wish geet season does come soon... about life ok its better i keep my mouth shut for i have nothing good to say . in order to make it better star one has chosen to become worst. when i saw life ok wishing its viewer new year that all life should be ok i was left  . till now nobody has ever wished like that... happy new year, prosperous year ahead all seems truly wishing others joy but wishing that ur life to be ok sounds dumb and lame...
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Anu...
why those tears...

preetgurti thumbnail

Dhiire Dhiire Pyar Ko Badhana Hai
Had Se Guzar Jana Hai
Mujhe Bas Tujhase Dil Lagana Hai
Had Se Guzar Jana Hai

Aisi Zindagi Hogi, Har Taraf Khushi Hogi
Itana Pyar Duu.Nga Tujhe, Ai Mere Sanam
Ab Na Koi Gam Hoga, Na Ye Pyar Kam Hoga
Saathi Mere Mujhako Tere Sar Ki Hai Qasam
Ik Duusare Ko Aazamaana Hai
Had Se ...

Main Akela Kya Karata, Aise Hi Aanhe Bharata
Tere Pyar Ke Liye, Tadapata Umr Bhar
Jaane Kya Main Kar Jaati, Yuun Tadap Ke Mara Jaati
Bin Tere Bhala Kaise, Katata Ye Safar
Tere Liye Mar Ke Bhi Dikhaana Hai
Had Se ...

Tera Chaand Sa Mukhada, Tu Jigar Ka Hai Tukada
Tu Hamare Sapano.N Ki Jhiil Ka Kanval
Jaan Se Tu Hai Pyaara, Aankho Ka Tu Hai Taara
Bin Tere Jiyenge Ab Ham Na Ek Pal
Sab Kuchh Tujhape Hi Lutaana Hai
Had Se ...

I want my Maneet/Gurti back now basss missing them so much
Come soon u both together plsss
😭😭😭😭
😳😳😳😳
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I am badly missing geet I feel something is missing at night although the show that I am watching at 9:30(parvarish) is fresh but still I feel something is missing that aniety that madness with which I used to wait for 9:30 is not there wish we get a season 2 soon