#Devils Den- Lets Celebrate Maaneet:The Musical# - Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Having tortellini for breakfast, I feel like Maan ðŸ¤£ (okay technically it's luch time, but for me it's breakfast ðŸ˜†)
There is a SBS segment on DD, I think, but it hasn't been uploaded :s
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Just a question hope anyone answers is the mission to get a season 2 on ? I mean I have seen some posts in the MF that are ter telling that the calls have reduced so any idea about it as I remember when I called the office they simply took my contact details but they never said anything about the calls getting less so any idea whether the mission is on or not ?
mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Last X-Mass we had the wonderful Maaneet epi where Geet felt a little nauseatic n Maan took her to the hospital😳 n Maaneet saw their baby for the first time. Geet told "I love u Maan" it was such a beautiful epi.
Why did our show had go off air like this😡 any news on S2 bcoz without Geet life is empty😭. Star Utasv is showing all the decade old SP shows n the relatively new ones likethe galebi eating show🤢 n Navya but they arnt still showing GHSP why😡?
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The den is also too soona these days & some posts in the MF say that calls to the channel have reduced so I was wanting to know hether this mission is still on or not it looks like it has been a year since geet ended
there is an HT article that I saw in fb there they say that shows of life OK are not all that OK so if you all really want geet 2 please call mail message post to the channel
also in one of the threads of roshni she said that till february we may not get any good news but if we keep the pressure intact then we might get a good news after that so again its a request to call mail message post the channel for season 2 keep the pressure intact
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Faria I have uploaded it see it in MF Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes Priya the shows of LOK arent OK at all. All channels hv such shows so in order to compete they need something unique n special like GHSP. So the fan pressure shd continue n if DD or GC signs something else then S2 wont be possible so the channel has to sign them in time otherwise talented actors like them wont be available for long. BTW i live outside india so pls can anyone give me the e-mail add of the channel.

Hv to go now Once again Merry Christmas n a happy new year🤗

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello!

ooh where is the article on LOK? I am curious to read it...
Priya204 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Hello!

ooh where is the article on LOK? I am curious to read it...

I saw that on geet fb I don't have the link but it said about three shows meri maa saubhagyawati bhawa & maha deva in short they said that these shows are way too depressing & definitely something which the youth will not like it other shows take will come probably next week so now we just have to keep the pressure intact international calls matter a lot they are given a nice script so clling mailing messaging & posting should not stop
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Priya! Yeah they do have  fresh batch of shows coming so we will have to see how this strategy works for them...

There is supposed to be a show about dance starting, which I am kind of looking forward to. It is apparently Apurva Agnihotri's big comeback.

I am interested to see how these shows fare in TRPs and on the CM though...