Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Surprise In Store SS

krystal1234 Groupbie
krystal1234
krystal1234

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
                                                            A Surprise In Store

Manvi looked at her sister's photo." Di, aaj apka phele janam din hai sausural mein aur wo be mera bina". Barrels of tears fell down Manvi's face. The precious tears fell off right onto Jeevika's picture.

Manvi hugs the photo and then took a deep breath. She relaxed herself and let the cold air take upon her. She let the wind sting her face and freeze her tears . She walked slowly to the window.

She looked up slowly at the stars still clutching to the photo. "Mummy Papa aaj di ka pehla janam din hai mera bina, kash main be waha hoti par mujhe pata hai kya ab uske shaadi hogi hai," More tears fell from her face as the words etched her heart.

Then Manvi realized what she was saying and wiped away her tears. She scolded herself for getting emotional again. She told herself that for her di's sake she will have to endure it and atleast try to live without her. But it was hard, very hard for her. Somewhere inside she felt she could try but when coming back to the real world she felt she couldnt. Maybe just maybe it was just the atmosphere.

Manvi closed her eyes again and went back to her memories. All the previous birthday flashbacks appeared right in front of her eyes. in her world she was no more crying but smiling with her eyes glistening with joy. She was so lost that she didnt notice someone call her name.

"Manvi ," called the person.  The person spoke with a soft breeze and a tender and caring voice. That person realized she was not listening and put its hand on her shoulder for comfort. That person understood her pain but yet did not since it had never experienced the same thing.

Manvi's sequence of flashbacks stopped and jerked around to see who it was. She was shocked.

Guys this is my first ss so sorry if you dont like it and if you could give me suggestions i would be happy to get them. Also sorry for the toothi phooti hindi still trying on that one.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

rockinggirl555psychomegcdeevianeemayur247lemysankey7sankeymizznainlvwithehmmbhmoonstruckkyyfanaticluvzindagipinkstarsjenna_parul01Chiraiyya...cutie_mahimarusha4003rev4evapreethisashred12KSG_luv

preethis IF-Rockerz
preethis
preethis

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
very nice.. do continue and pm me when you update...
krystal1234 Groupbie
krystal1234
krystal1234

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethis

very nice.. do continue and pm me when you update...

thanks 4 reading my ss i will continue and pm you
arul01 Goldie
arul01
arul01

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
nice... looking forward to the story... please update soon... please pm me when u update next... i'm so eager for the next update!
inlvwithehmmbh Senior Member
inlvwithehmmbh
inlvwithehmmbh

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Virat? haha nice pls continue and PM me :)
Meow_Aleena IF-Sizzlerz
Meow_Aleena
Meow_Aleena

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
really nice update continueThumbs Up
thesh Goldie
thesh
thesh

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Ooohhh I hope its virat...a very good start but plz add a lot of virman romance I'm kinda gng crazy without them
rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Was it Virat? You had to stop at such an interesting part Cry Please continue and do PM me when you update. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index