Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Marry to save life? (Page 6)

-SI- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
oh god i don't know why they need three guys for one girl. looks like the whole RM men r after KG (except for mamaji n akash). this is too much now. all we want to see is the chemistry between the two leads like before. it looks like there is nothing, mostly from Kushi's side. pls kushi use ur brain n tell arnav about the snake

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anuverma Senior Member

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Don't worry , nothing of this sort will happen ..the cv's know hw this will effect the trp' these days tag lines are just a question b4r yest it was  " wiil Arnav know the real reason of Kushi's engagement being broken ?" ...he did nt

Yest was .." will Arnav tell his family the reason of his & la's engagement being broken?"..he did nt

so mayb this line means that Kushi will nt fall into this plan/ trap .anyways even if she were to be in any serious situation / danger ..this time I think they will show Kushi's father taking Arnav's help...another thing they showed tdy ..La telling Arnav never let yr love go . mayb it means Arnav will fight fr Kushi.and will nt let anything  happen...perfect way to raise the trps!!!!!!!!

smitar IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
If Anjali takes her husband's rishta to the Guptas, Khushi will run barefoot all the way to RM. She will pour the whole sorry tale into Arnav's ears. Then he will marry Khushi. He will have a frown on his face & will be grinning away to glory inside.

icebraker Senior Member

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
u have a v good point. the snake can sell anything  to the dumbo Anjali. If Angali emotionally blackmail her and told her paykash marriage wont happen...OMG i dont even want to think about that.
I am already upset with Khushi for keeping the secret.She wanted to give creep a chance to redeem himself.Never thought he can take the opportunity and find another Khushi and destroy her...  ASR where r u ?
san2346 Senior Member

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Oh nooo...There was also a tagline during SGP which said "will khusi fall into a trap again set by shyam" was  something like this...may be this prediction of urs will be true...Anything can happen at this time as long as we have the Anjali acting as dumb towards shyam...kash she grows some brain cells...

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
In which era are we living? I mean Cvs cant b that stupid to serve us such a crap!! N if they have their show at heart they better deal with this Shyam bakwaas the soonest!!
N i dont think Khushi is a gal who can be taken for granted so much. She is a very brave girl. She'll defo b out of character if she accepts this. Anyway let the creep die who cares!!
-GredForge- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
oh yuckkk!no i dont want this t happen! stupid shyamu!!!:(

Go to top