Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

89th NMG - IO - Cold ko cold katata hai <3 (Page 70)

aysha_mayur IF-Sizzlerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal-15

Originally posted by aysha_mayur

This is really bad the way ppl are cursing him...Frankly speaking me not annoyed with him..Its true I can't see him with NS...but I m not angry with him...

Yes we are hurt...but there is nobody's fault in it..neither us nor Arjun's
ya cursing is too much...why not think a bit from his side...how wud U feel if people start giving U bad vibes for ur futureConfused
but m gussa...but that'll fade away I knowLOL

Haan thora sa gussa aata hai...but that doesn't mean I start hating him..I can never hate him...that to on the basis of his personal life...Never...

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Upar se they are playing Bol Na halke halke song on them...I wanted to see it on Mayur...So thats annoying me a lotSleepy

@Pallu...I still think they'll change the heroWink..Zee t.v has its old history of changing the lead...atleast change nahi toh approach toh zaroor karengeLOL

History need not to repeat itself again...LOL...we ain't that lucky...LOL

Edited by Komal.SweetArTi - 28 December 2011 at 8:41am
aysha_mayur IF-Sizzlerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Maybe not in HD...but I want them to see onscreen together again...Day Dreaming...even in some intvsEmbarrassed

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged

This is really bad the way ppl are cursing him...Frankly speaking me not annoyed with him..Its true I can't see him with NS...but I m not angry with him...

Yes we are hurt...but there is nobody's fault in it..neither us nor Arjun's

Thats ur Opinion...other dnt think like that...i used to be against all the arjun bashing coz i was DAMN Sure that arjun wnt lie...i always thot It may be not ArTi but i wnt be Arneha coz i thot he cann't lie...Frankly this shows how much respect he has for his  GF...
He Lied...so will be called as a Liar...
as for Cursing Nobody deserves that except Terrorist n Criminals...

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
and ppl used to bash poor Neha for spreading these rumors...LOL...she seems a nice girl to me...
aysha_mayur IF-Sizzlerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Acha agar he lied...so what yaar...We are just mere audience...We shouldn't be affected by his personal life...We should keep ourselves limited to his acting and his work...and thats the Lesson i have learnt...

Fans toh aur bhi hain uske...Like Nikki Di and all..why didn't they get affected by what he said on his blog...Why only we are hurt...coz We believed in Arti...Agar hum Arti speculate na karte toh hum hurt na hote...coz there are still many ppl who like him...irrespective of the fact that he denied his relationship with Neha

Edited by aysha_mayur - 28 December 2011 at 8:41am
aysha_mayur IF-Sizzlerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

and ppl used to bash poor Neha for spreading these rumors...LOL...she seems a nice girl to me...
Oh yes..I agree with you here..Neha seems nice girl to me also...
DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
^^^ do u even got my point? duhhh ...I am not Hurt as such that i will start calling him Liar just coz i blved in ArTi...i would have been on his side if it wasn't neha but some other girl...my point is that we used to think that he cann't lie...dnt u used to say that he didn't lie n all...i too used to defend him that he wont lie...Its all abt Bloody Lying...not for once,twice but again n again...Thats my point...got it...

Dnt take name in btw...they are his True Fans...i am not...

Edited by Komal.SweetArTi - 28 December 2011 at 8:57am

Go to top