Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
^^^ do u even got my point? duhhh ...I am not Hurt as such that i will start calling him Liar just coz i blved in ArTi...i would have been on his side if it wasn't neha but some other girl...my point is that we used to think that he cann't lie...dnt u used to say that he didn't lie n all...i too used to defend him that he wont lie...Its all abt Bloody Lying...not for once,twice but again n again...Thats my point...got it...

Dnt take name in btw...they are his True Fans...i am not...

Edited by Komal.SweetArTi - 12 years ago
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

Maybe not in HD...but I want them to see onscreen together again...😍...even in some intvs😳

sorry net chala gaya thaπŸ˜†

btw Ayeshu...wud u stop reading on MN too? then why stop writingπŸ˜•
MN made me love Arti n later Arti made me love MN...whatever has come n gone...MN will be my fav fav love story always...❀️

n don't let these things affect ur spirit...if U wanna take things so much dil pe then why not let the blessed things in ur life affect U so...why take the wrong ones affectπŸ˜•

DoNotMind thumbnail
Kyaa Yaar Pallu...I thought rest of you'll also stop writing FFs...Damn...πŸ˜†
Payal-15 thumbnail
and about Him...let it be...U know what...though he has lied to so many...but he is actually being faithful now to the person he was, maybe, supposed to be...m not supporting his lying...but my point is that maybe its somthing we cannot really understand being this far...
though I never understand why celebs have to lie about their status but I dunno...there must have been some reason atleast?πŸ˜•

but ya i feel heart broken by him...though he did nothing to me personally but he did try to assure n reassure so many times...we were the ones always fighting for him when so many blamed him...πŸ˜•

its all so complicated...however she might be...but I may never like her...
Payal-15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Komal.SweetArTi

Kyaa Yaar Pallu...I thought rest of you'll also stop writing FFs...Damn...πŸ˜†

Damn...maybe U missed a bright chance of not at all hearing about itπŸ˜†
DoNotMind thumbnail
Oh God It is complicated...He is a Liar thats all i can say...πŸ˜†...Honestly i am not That Hurt n all by all this but dnt we look like a Fool now... πŸ˜†
even used to fight with SSS...πŸ˜†
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Payal-15

and about Him...let it be...U know what...though he has lied to so many...but he is actually being faithful now to the person he was, maybe, supposed to be...m not supporting his lying...but my point is that maybe its somthing we cannot really understand being this far...

though I never understand why celebs have to lie about their status but I dunno...there must have been some reason atleast?πŸ˜•

but ya i feel heart broken by him...though he did nothing to me personally but he did try to assure n reassure so many times...we were the ones always fighting for him when so many blamed him...πŸ˜•

its all so complicated...however she might be...but I may never like her...

@red
Exactly my point!!...How can we comment upon him when we don't know anything about him...There could be many reasons...so how can we declare him a  "LIER"
Payal-15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Komal.SweetArTi

Oh God It is complicated...He is a Liar thats all i can say...πŸ˜†...Honestly i am not That Hurt n all by all this but dnt we look like a Fool now... πŸ˜†
even used to fight with SSS...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Ayeshu kahan chali gayi? arrey we are all on one side onlyπŸ˜†...bura maan gayi kya?πŸ˜•

no not actually fools...we wished dil se, trusted dil se...dreamed dil se...we were true to our hearts n wishes...m proud of my dreams always...however one may turn out to be...its imp that I be honest n faithful to my own wishes...whoever may or may not change...I will never wanna change these beautiful things in life...
bas ab isse jyaada gyaan humein suit nahi karta πŸ˜†
DoNotMind thumbnail
How can we comment on Baba-Maatey then...they are this n that...how can we say that ArTi are Good Ppl then...The interviews they gave n all...there is no rocket sceince in all this...now ppl dnt go to celebs house n live with them to know them n make opinions on them...Obviouslyyy...
He is a Liarrr...

aysha_mayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Payal-15

sorry net chala gaya thaπŸ˜†

btw Ayeshu...wud u stop reading on MN too? then why stop writingπŸ˜•
MN made me love Arti n later Arti made me love MN...whatever has come n gone...MN will be my fav fav love story always...❀️

n don't let these things affect ur spirit...if U wanna take things so much dil pe then why not let the blessed things in ur life affect U so...why take the wrong ones affectπŸ˜•

I know these things don't affect my life...and they shouldn't be...but its just it would take some time to get over this