Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aysha_mayur thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Komzie what I feel is he and Neha were not exactly together in these 3 years ...Thats why he denied it...and maybe he was interested in Rati...but things didn't go well...and now he is officialy with her this year only...so now he is saying openly...Thats my POV..
aysha_mayur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Payal-15

Ayeshu...I know we went crazy after a point but we are nobody's fool...he did give hints n a lot at that...n he did chant only her name everywhere...why wont we think like that when he did all tht to make us think so...n about feelings...sadly but I still feel it were true
But now its pointless..
But now I wont fall for any celebs words easily lol

hayee ladki toh jyada hi senti ho gayiπŸ˜†..Pallu tu bina emoticon ke acchi nahi lagtiπŸ€—...I would just say "WHATEVER!!"...πŸ˜†
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Komz I agree he said ki agar kal kissi aur ladki ke saath naam aayega toh woh maan lenge sab or something..
He did lie to be honest..
N ya even I had staryed to feel that after frndship seg...but also wanted to trust his words
i did nothing wrong...bjt still got hurt
anyways ab pakka bye...good to talk to you both..thanks
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Why I feel Zing Magazine article was right
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Okay I Just reminded those Gautam's 2009 B'day Party...ArTi pics suggested so that they were together...πŸ˜•

But It cann't be a co-incidence that u are linked with someone for so many yrs , then u deny u are not with her but then u ended up with her...

Oh My...

DoNotMind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Payal-15

Komz I agree he said ki agar kal kissi aur ladki ke saath naam aayega toh woh maan lenge sab or something..
He did lie to be honest..
N ya even I had staryed to feel that after frndship seg...but also wanted to trust his words
i did nothing wrong...bjt still got hurt
anyways ab pakka bye...good to talk to you both..thanks

Pallu Be Happy Yaar πŸ€—

πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Payal-15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

Komzie what I feel is he and Neha were not exactly together in these3 years ...Thats why he denied it...and maybehe was interested in Rati...but things didn't go well...and now he is officialy with her this year only...so now he is saying openly...Thats my POV..

maybe ur right
DoNotMind thumbnail
I think we shouldn't be that Upset over a thing which wasn't even in our Hand...πŸ˜•
Payal-15 thumbnail
Am happy jee..bas gubbar nikalna tha nikal diya lol
aysha_mayur thumbnail

Accha BTW me talked to Amy on FB...She has a diff.. theory about thisπŸ˜†