Bigg Boss Season 5

Big Boss 5: Evicted Mahek Chahal to win the show?

Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Mahek Chahal is definitely Salman Khan's girl. Mahek was the tenth contestant to get evicted fromBig Boss 5. But now she will re-enter the house as a wild card entry. Surprisingly, reports say that her well acquaintance with the show host and actor Salman Khan has made it possible for Ms Chahal to get back to the house.

It is known to all that Mahek is Salman's favourite contestant. In fact it is with Salman's backing that Mahek is once again re-entering the Big Boss house, posing a threat to other contestants. There were rumours that the Big Boss show is pre-planned and the main conspirator is Salman Khan and the producers. 

If we remember Shakti Kapoor and Pooja Bedi's allegations against Salman-Mahek relationship, it had clearly indicated that Mahek might just win the show due to her strong backings. Though it is predicted that Juhi Parmar might win the show, Mahek's sudden wild card entry might shatter Ms Parmar's dream to become the winner of the season.

Moreover, Mahek is definitely having a huge fan following base both nationally and abroad. Also her smart, picture perfect and gorgeus looks adds more to the possibilities of her winning the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All right... so, I will help you get over this dilemma... 

point 1
This content was originally posted by: article

It is known to all that Mahek is Salman's favourite contestant. In fact it is with Salman's backing that Mahek is once again re-entering the Big Boss house

point 2
This content was originally posted by: article

Moreover, Mahek is definitely having a huge fan following base both nationally and abroad. Also her smart, picture perfect and gorgeus looks adds more to the possibilities of her winning the show.

If you believe this article 

to be the absolute truth... then both point 1 and point 2 are true. 

Hence it is proved that, Mahek's eviction was unfair. 

Hence, Bigg Boss and Salman Khan are just undoing the injustice by bringing her back ! 

Hence, it is very much possible that Mahek may win the show fair and square only because of her HUGE FAN FOLLOWING

So, please admit the fact that Mahek may come back and may win the show on her own merit and on her own fan's support. 
Edited by tj_mum - 12 years ago
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: tj_mum

All right... so, I will help you get over this dilemma... 

point 1

point 2

If you believe this article 

to be the absolute truth... then both point 1 and point 2 are true. 

Hence it is proved that, Mahek's eviction was unfair. 

Hence, Bigg Boss and Salman Khan are just undoing the injustice by bringing her back ! 

Hence, it is very much possible that Mahek may win the show fair and square only because of her HUGE FAN FOLLOWING

So, please admit the fact that Mahek may come back and may win the show on her own merit and on her own fan's support. 

I'll make it further simple..

Mahek exit was Planned..
Mahek's entry is planned..
Mahek Win is also Planned..

Viewers be fooled on their own onus. This is THE Salman Khan Show.

-Moderator- thumbnail
The way Zarine Khan's career is going, I am sure she will be now participant of next year's Bigg Boss Season πŸ˜‰  And she may win too πŸ˜³
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monu_tan

I'll make it further simple..

Mahek exit was Planned..
Mahek's entry is planned..
Mahek Win is also Planned..

Viewers be fooled on their own onus. This is THE Salman Khan Show.

You forgot the last bit?

She also has a huge fan following. So, irrespective of Salman... she may win. Now, it depends on the viewers. If I like Mahek... I would like to believe that she is winning because of her own merit and because of her own fans... If someone dislikes Mahek... they are free to believe that the show was rigged. 
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Moderator-

The way Zarine Khan's career is going, I am sure she will be now participant of next year's Bigg Boss Season πŸ˜‰  And she may win too πŸ˜³

i agree πŸ‘πŸΌ
but i really hope next year, they bring either Mr. Bachchan or Arshad Warsi back as a host instead of biased Salman Khan 🀒
at least these two didn't poke there nose everywhere like Salman

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†hahahahha mod g tusi cha gaye!!!🀣
Hardy, Ofcourse She is going to win this show, if accidentally she does not become , her Hisaab of Lene Dene with Salman will be screwed up .

The way Zarine Khan's career is going, I am sure she will be now participant of next year's Bigg Boss SeasonπŸ˜‰ And she may win too😳

in Beginning Jarine also will shed tears since she listens that uska Taanka Salman ke sath bhida hai.
Coldplaying thumbnail

lol agreed,they should switch to new host in next seaon,both this criminals sux.Agree with avni Arshad warsi was the best host.they should brig him back.