Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The 'Captured' Life#2-Last part Updated-Pg 146 (Page 63)

-Crayon- IF-Dazzler
-Crayon-
-Crayon-

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged

PART 33

She turned red with embarrassment.

There were no more words to speak ,Adi took Sudesh inside .

Maan looked at Geet and Geet looked at him ,they looked at each other and didn't speak a word, they too went in .

They were few new staff so Sudesh thought of meeting all of them in the room where usually conferences are held.

Soon everyone came there and sat while Sudesh smiled at few older staff members , even  Maan didn't speak much as infront of his father even he was like any of the other employees.

Geet slowly entered the room without speaking a word...by the time she entered she realised that almost everyone was present there .

She quickly moved towards a  chair and dragged it , the silence was broken with the sound of the dragging of chair .

She closed her eyes for a moment. Geet ..what are you doing ,look how everyone's staring at you , Gosh...jaldi baith jao...as soon as possible ,she quickly slided down in the chair with a weak smile on her face ,she didn't even know why she was smiling .

She quickly sat down started to stare nothing.

Sudesh wished the whole staff a Happy New Year  and thanked the whole staff for their hard work , dedication  and the way they worked for Khurana Constructions that year.

On the other hand ,Geet was unable to pay attention on anything else ...she stared at nothing ,remembering her non-stop blabbering before Maan and Sudesh.

Geet...tu bhi na...kabhi kabhi bolne se pehle soch lena chahiye!! Why do you blabber constantly...chatar patar...chatar patar , wasie toh zyaada bolti nahi hai...par jab bolti hai ,to chup hone ka naam nahi leti ...God...Sudesh Uncle kya soch rahe honge...Geet stop giving importance to yourself!! Woh tumhare bare me kyun soch rahe honge..!!!

Oh ...the way you were going on ...Aargh...but Geet teri bhi kya galti ...you bichari ne toh kabhi socha hi nahi...ki your morning walk uncle is none other that Maan's dad ,Geet relax...it's a sign to you by the nature ,"Think twice before speaking" hai na...so stop staring at thie dust on the window and concentrate on what Uncle...no ...no...stop addressing him as Uncle , he is The Sudesh Khuran ...hai na ,..haan bilkul  Listen to what Sudesh Sir is speaking.

But Geet , par hai toh woh tere Sudesh Uncle hi na...to whom you talk everyday.

She looked around , what?? Why is everyone leaving?? But how is it possible?? Maine toh kuch suna hi nahi!!!

Agar kisi ne kuch pooch liya toh??!! Geet you better run away from here.

She quickly stood up . Everyone left the room ,she was the only one who hasn't left the room.

Geet!!

mar gayi!!!

She turned back to find Sudesh smiling at her .

H..h...h..he..lo... Uncle...I mean Sir , aap...aap ko kuch kaam tha?? She asked trying hard to smile as if nothing happened whereas the fact was that just a few minutes ago a huge patthar of the truth fell on her ,making her behave like a stupid.

Woh ...I'm really very  Sorry Uncle...Sir ,she quickly corrected herself.

The whole environment was making her more uncomfortable .

Geet , y are you sorry ?? what did you do and why are you being so formal?? aske Sudesh unalbe to understand Geet's expressions that were keeping on changing for every word she spoke.

Infact I'm very happy that you are working  in Khurana Constructions .

Uncle ,said Geet in a low tone.

Sach mein Geet bte , This old man used to wait for you every morning to sit with you and talk to you and now I'm very happy that you are more closer , a part of this company.

Uncle ,she smiled and hugged him .

The moment she hugged him ,all her worries that were roaming in her minds were vanished, she was relieved after talking to him.

The relation that they both shared was something very beautiful ,a simple yet sweet ,they started their day with each other's company ,sharing some beautiful moments of their life ,yeah it was true and she realised it once he relieved her from her self-talks with his words.

Maan was surprised to see their relation .

Maan stood there smiling ,he was enjoying every moment of their relationship ,two very important people of his life sharing such a beautiful relationship .

All that Maan didn't share with his father ,Geet shared with his father, is Geet shared them.

Uncle main toh darr hi gayi thi .

Darr?? Areh wah toh tum apne morning walk uncle se bhi darogi??

They both got busy in their talks completing ignoring Maan.

Maan couldn't help but smile at the way Geet behaved before Sudesh .

She never fails to surprise him , he has seen many layers of her till now .

If some made him angry  , some gave him extreme pleasure

Every time he saw a new layer of her , he just couldn't stop thinking about her , she carried something with her that is extremely special and an important part of his life.

====Khurana Mansion=====

Aap kuch kehna chahenge?? Asked Sudesh while sitting on the couch and reading the news paper.

Maan stopped  the moment ,he heard Sudesh.

Papa ,main aapko bataane hi wala tha ...but...but...kya hai na..

Sudesh folded his paper and kept it aside ,looked at him and raised his eyes ,indirectly ordering him to stop giving explanations.

The moment he looked at Sudesh ,looking at him seriously ,he shut his mouth .

He didn't know how to explain things.

The relationship he shared with Geet before was not quite simple .

Only now things started to move in a simple manner.

He looked at his father ,who was constantly looking at him with his stern and bossy expressions.

Papa ,I know I never told you about Geet and I'm very sorry  but I was about  to tell you about her.

I love her .

Maan straightaway told it without any more twists and turns and the morning quota of twists was more than enough for him.

That's it ,Sudesh just wanted to here only that from Maan .He was now very happy .

Great ,so main abhi tumhari dadi ma se baat karta hun and kal Geet to daadi ma se milwana tum and what about your engagement ,have you people decided anything ??

Agar nahi kiya toh tell me ...Sudesh started to plan things.

Papa ...Papa...wait wait...abhi nahi papa ...I mean itni jaldi nahi ...maine abhi usse in sabke ke bare mein baat hi nahi ki ...We need some time papa.

Sudesh smiled and nodded .

Ok then.

main abhi aata hun , Maan stood up.

Sudesh stopped Maan , he kept his hand on his shoulder

Maan , I'm really very happy , Geet is a gem of a person.

She deserves a lot of happiness beta.

Maan smiled and hugged his father.

He was more than happy today.

Precap : Maan ,Geet and Dev in Maan's hometown LOL

Hope you all liked this part Big smile

Now I'm eagerly waiting for your response Day Dreaming

Thanks a lot for you comments friends ,They mean a lot to me ,I love to read them , I'm very happy with your response ,I'll try to update the next part soon.

Edited by World-of-Dreams - 19 January 2012 at 8:41am

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnaliniamidpurvamishtimskameerucukishmishimSarah08harudimptamanna2lathaau5armad-divya-Tulibhakbhartifanthendral_111-Elfin-mamatha.ooooooJanakiSatishmaan_geet1etrikaMONIJA78rostlovepoosupernasahumishtibLadyArwen-eiya-teju2292AmElOdIfatema_007Simran_14amalu123sweetanu2314MyInfatuationz-SwaSan-GurruKiDeewani-Anu_Runknown.Annu8193billy_rituangel_smilysheetalvasaChanandlerBongnats0101_Jyothi_Zohamaaneetdeepali1022NeejuHanishadeviTanuDDianpaponeconsoni4evahappydays30-Veritaserum-ritzy09ExpectoPatronumsimi91-Zahra15-mrk-1harshithaaaaaaaajennidunnocute-aly-afsha-nahtani88seemamarymeena..Shalvesun-naaaaaaaaat_areebAsh1991rsroopalisona-rai-Mishu--Sexy-Craziest_MGjasraj123anupm04love2_somagill123priyasreepunam2712TyroRemya_Pillaipreethiahoneygrapezaara2212impoojavermatodayzstartamanna1391mysteriousmilliabinash079bhanu_rekhagtabby999

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
awszem love geet talkin g to herself and loive conversation of sudesh and geet maan is haapy to see there relation and maan confessed infront of his father do next soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Crayon-

-Mishu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mishu-
-Mishu-

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
awesome update dear
loved it very much
thanks 4 pm

Edited by megh_piyashi - 19 January 2012 at 8:42am

-Crayon-

mayapari IF-Dazzler
mayapari
mayapari

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
awesomeSmile...
loved the self talk.Tongue...
oh wow engagement ki planning shanningLOL
waiting dr update soonWink

-Crayon-

Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
luvd her bak bak..
geet-sudesh bond nw has taken to a new turn...
Superb Part..

-Crayon-

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
lovely update
cont soon
thanks 4 the pm

-Crayon-

_Jyothi_ IF-Rockerz
_Jyothi_
_Jyothi_

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
awesome update dear...
loved it to the core..
geet's tension then happy n again back to her bak bak... ufff loved loved it...
hey next update mein dev pleeejjj...
precap is interesting...
continue soon... next update jaldi dena plzzz...

-Crayon-

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
totally loved it dear...Maan's dad is cool

-Crayon-

Go to top