Fan Fictions

The 'Captured' Life#2-Last part Updated-Pg 146 - Page 75

-Crayon- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

PART 45

Geet went to the police station , before they could start with their questions she closed her eyes  and remembered all those days.

Ayaan , I still remember the first day I met him , he was different , quite different from others , slowly I fell in love with him , They say trust is the base of any relationship ,yeah I trusted him , trusted him like anything...His presence was enough for me to forget everything and smile ,I always thought that Life couldn't get any better , It was him Ayaan, who changed everything , As I started to realise that his presence is changing everything for good ,making things more beautiful , He ruined everything , snatched my life from me ,I hate him but there's another thing that always pricks me? Why didn't he let me die that day? I don't know , he is now a closed chapter in my life but as Maan said there is always a deep corner of our heart in which only I reside , not lonely but alone.That part can never forget Ayaan...Love or Hate...forgetting him is impossible for me. No one can know it nor anyone can understand it , it'll always be hidden in my heart. Some wounds can never heal . AYAAN a page of my life that I can neither hug and keep with me nor can I tea and throw away..strange isn't it...It is but it's the truth , Bitter in every sense.

She opened her eyes and looked at that glass filled with water  ,she drank the whole water in one sip.

Arjun came to her and talked to her about Ayaan , tried to find some details about him ,people whom he used to meet ,he didn't get any information as such but Geet recognised  a photograph of a person whom Ayaan used to meet, he was his friend , even Geet talked to him twice ,Geet told him that he used to work in an Ad agency that time , she gave the details of that agency and It was more easy for them as Geet also knew the owner of that agency , she gave some information which turned out to be useful .

She finally was over with it and came out.

Maan didn't question her much ,they both started walking towards the house ,they didn't take any auto during their way back to house.

Geet and Maan both kept walking ,suddenly Geet stopped and started to look at road.

She broke her silence...Isn't it strange Maan, sometimes life changes so much that the past incidents seem so unrecognizable.There was a time when I felt that the deep silence in my life was only i my life ,not realising the fact that it's a part of everyone.

Maan kept listening to her silently .

I remember how carefree I was during my college days , never expected such complicacies in my life and now whenever I feel that everything is going on smoothly ,I feel so strange and odd.

Maan smiled and uttered slowly.

Such is life Geet.

The rhythm of life.

She looked at him .

How can you be so clear sometimes? You have solutions to all problems,

I don't...I jst believe or just pretend that I have and my life purely works on this ,he smiled.

She sometimes feels that he is  a mystery, clear yet very complicated.

You know Geet , I  used to hate doing the job that I'm doing right now , working for Khurana constructions ,I didn't know  why but I used to  feel that it just confines me..restricts me but  now see I enjoy this responsibility ,it's just like any other thing .

Accha and what are the other things ,that you thought you woldn't do and now you do.

Hmm..well I never thought that I would even think of marrying , I just thought that ,I'll jst be a wanderer my whole life without  committing myself , jst go on and on and on..in quest for something.

She smiled , how strange ...one person who had no ideas or plans of committing himself or marrying..and another one who had all set for her life , ready to get settled in her life ,who thought she found her most valuable thing.

Now those two persons are walking together ,sharing their life together.

Pan...

Kya?

Lucknow ka paan..khaane ka mann kar rha hai..let's have one.

Soon they had to deicde between many options.

Saada paan

Meetha paan

Choclate paan

Masala paan

Saada paan they both decided at the same time.

They looked at each other and smiled.

It was most probably a moment where these two souls were so tired of experiment and delaing with the complexities of their own life and wanted to taste the simple one or maybe they were just avoiding something that seemed to offer some extra pleasure.

They too the paan and filled their mouth it , they ate it.

Ummm...Amazing!!

Absolutely!

They were enjoying the paan and just then they saw a huge mob coming there.

Yeh kya hai??

Oh gosh!!!It's a flash mob!!!

Cummon Geet,let's go there!!

Me no...no..no..

Areh but why

It's ok if you don't know how to dance ,there are a lot of people dancing over there who don't know how to dance ,chalo.

Oye hello!! What do you mean by I can't dance?? Hmmm??

I can dance!! I dance very well!!

Accha..stop joking and let's move.

No I'm not joking.

Accha theek hai meri ...

Chodo let's move

Accha kid..abhi bataati hoon

Geet ran towards the mob and found few persons who included her in their group within seconds.

She looked at Maan and winked and started to tap her feet and move her waist along with her head and hands ,she soon fell in the rhythm of those beats and also pulled Maan towards her .

For that moment ,they forgot everything ,the only thing that they could hear were the beats of the music and nothing else , they moved their body and danced with all kind of expressions on their face which reflected their relaxed state of minds at the moment.

They laughed and hugged each other .

These are the small moments in the life which most of the times give strength to face everything , no matter how many things go on in the mind but these simple and sweet moments never lose their essence , they just bring life in us.

Precap : Flashmob and Maan Geet on TV πŸ˜²  (πŸ˜†)

Sorry frnds if I have bored you with this update as I have said I;m soon gonna wind up this FF so I thought this update was needed before ending this one. I have an idea about the end but still searching for a link that would give it a proper ending .

Hope you liked this part ,waiting for your response πŸ˜³

I love to read your comments, so please drop your preciuos comment, each and every comment menas a lot to me, they act like energy boosters ..waiiting..waiting... πŸ˜

-Namratha-πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by World-of-Dreams - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update...
waiting to know the next...
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely parts...

loved the flash mob thing...

waiting for its after-effects on tv...πŸ˜†

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful part...
Ayaan , I still remember the first day I met him , he was different , quite different from others , slowly I fell in love with him , They say trust is the base of any relationship ,yeah I trusted him , trusted him like anything...His presence was enough for me to forget everything and smile ,I always thought that Life couldn't get any better , It was him Ayaan, who changed everything , As I started to realise that his presence is changing everything for good ,making things more beautiful , He ruined everything , snatched my life from me ,I hate him but there's another thing that always pricks me? Why didn't he let me die that day? I don't know , he is now a closed chapter in my life but as Maan said there is always a deep corner of our heart in which only I reside , not lonely but alone.That part can never forget Ayaan...Love or Hate...forgetting him is impossible for me. No one can know it nor anyone can understand it , it'll always be hidden in my heart. Some wounds can never heal . AYAAN a page of my life that I can neither hug and keep with me nor can I tea and throw away..strange isn't it...It is but it's the truth , Bitter in every sense.
I love  these lines a lot..
I think everyone will cum thru such a phase in life...
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update
Loved it
Maneet on tv ?
Waiting for next update
mayapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome di...
loved the updates...