besabri se!!!!!!
mayapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ayr kitni der lagegi????????
-Crayon- thumbnail

PART 43

The next morning  everyone woke up early and Maan with some elders permission stayed back in the ladki's house of course as a photographer.

Even though few of them found the idea of letting a photographer stay in the house but due to some good support from Shravya  ,Adi and  Nitya he was allowed to stay here ,Adi winked at him and left Shravya's house Nitya couldn't understand the reason behind Maan staying back in her house when his friend Adi was not here but she soon let her doubts travel out of her mind as she was more than happy that Maan is staying with them.

Maan woke up very early and got fresh ,he  looked out of his window ,he saw Geet sitting in the garden of the house.

It was early morning and was still dark .

He went outside ,cool breeze was blowing ,Geet was sitting while hugging her knees tight. She was enjoying the cool breeze that was blowing .It was soul-soothing.

Her hair strands were enjoying the breeze and were tickling her cheek and forehead. She was enjoying the love nature was showering upon her.

Maan slowly went towards her and sat beside her .

She looked at Maan and smiled ,Good Morning Maan .

She rested her head on his shoulder , Maan kept his hand on her waist and kissed her cheek.

Good Morning Geet.

It's a beautiful morning ,Isn't it??

Absolutely beautiful. He slowly moved the hair strands on her forehead and kissed her smooth skin ,his touch brought a sweet smile to her face ,she threw her hands across his shoulders and hugged him tight and smiled.He smiled at her cuteness .

They both were enjoying the perfect beautiful moment ,Geet wanted to be in his arms in the same way for rest of her life.

Maan mera mann kar raha , yaha se jane ka!! Said Geet in a cute tone.

Toh mat jao ,said Maan while kissing her .

Mujhe bahut kaam bhi toh karna hai ,shaadi ka ghar hai na

Mujhe bhi ,he whispered being a photographer in a marriage is not an easy task. They both smiled and talked for sometime.

Nitya woke up as early as possible and went towards Maan's room.

She tried to peep in and just then she felt some-one patting on her shoulder.

She turned around and almost jumped.

He smiled.

Hi Nitya.

H..h..h..e..l...l..o Maan ...Sir ..aa..a..p yaha?? Woh bhi itni subha??

I got up early so went around .

Nitya smiled ,she wanted to speak a lot but she wasn't able to do so.

Ji..you want to tell something??

Yeah .. I love your photography!!

Hmm..Maan smiled sheepishly , yeh shaadi ki pictures use itni acchi lag gayi kya??

Umm..I'm glad you liked the marriage photographs!!

Areh Yaar ,Nitya hit her head.

No no Sir..not shaadi wale photographs but your "actual" ones ,You know what Sir ,I have collected all your clicked photographs from different magazines ,They are absolutely amazing , I love your observation , your natural style of photography ...The Last Edition of  that magazine ,which had your collection of your journey from Delhi to Jahanpur pics ,I have no words for them. Sir and your interview that you gave last year. Nitya kept on talking without even taking a break. At last she took a deep breath.

Sir I can't believe that you are such a good friend of Aditya Jiju. I just can't believe that you are here ,Nitya said with her twinkling eyes ,she showed all her excitement in front of him without second thoughts.

Maan smiled. Let's sit and talk

So you are interested in photography?

Absolutely Sir.

So I would love to share my new collection with you.

With me?? said Nitya with her mouth wide open

Yeah why not?Sit here ,I'll jst come with my camera.

Maan showed his photographs and explained some techniques and his perspective behind clicking those photographs ,Nitya was on cloud none ,the person whom she admires the most is sitting beside her and showing his recently clicked photographs ,IS this true? ? She thought for few seconds.

That morning everyone was busy with the haldi celebrations.

The marriage is at night hours so everyone was busy in preparations.

Camera wale bhaiya ,zara un guests ko chai pila dena zara ,yeh lo tray.

Ji aunty ji .

Maan and Geet  took equal part in the preparations.

Geet prepared chai and naasta for guests.

Maan served tea ,coffee , brought flowers , arranged chairs for guests.

He took care of all small 'small but significant things in the marriage even Nitya helped him .

Whenver  they all had to do a lot of work ,Maan hummed some old and lively songs making the atmosphere more active and not tiring .

Nitya admired Maan as a photographer but now his humble nature was killing her ,He is an amazing photographer ,MD of KC and still talks to everyone with simplicity ,Gosh!! thought Nitya.

Everyone was enjoying the haldi ceremony and just then some-one came to Geet and told her that some-one was waiting for her.

Geet went out.

A man with a dark shades was standing at the gate.

Ji...I'm Geet.

He turned towards her and removed his shades.

Well ,Hello Ms. Geet Handa. I'm ACP Arjun and I came to to talk to you regarding a case.

ACP??Geet couldn't understand anything ,why would he want to talk to her??

Ji theek hai ,they both sat on the two chairs that were arranged near the garden.

Geet was getting very much tensed.

Ms. Geet Handa, If I'm not wrong You filed a report against Ayaan , two years ago.

Geet stammered ,Y..Yes...Sir..I ..I did.

Well  ma'am we need some information regarding Ayaan ,he was your finace .Actually there's a prime suspect in some murder cases that happened recently and we somehow found out  that the prime suspect and Ayaan  knew each other before Ayaan died ,so we need some information regarding Ayaan ,You need to come to the Police station tomorrow . You knew him

I don't know anything about him!! Do you understand ,Geet spat in anger. I don't know anything!!

He killed my family !! He was my family's murdered how would i be able to provide information about him ,I was his victim. How do you expec me to talk about him ,tears dwelled up in Geet's eyes ,she was slightly trembling.

Look Ma'am ,we understand!!

No You don't understand anything!! No-one can understand anything .

Ma'am please.

No!! I don't know anything ,Geet was trembling.

Ma'am..aap.

Geet !! Arjun shook her!!

Geet !!! Kam se kam tumhare bhai Rajveer ke liye toh maan jao Geet ,said Arjun ,his eyes which were stubborn and stern till now reflected pain.

Geet looked at him ,how does he know bhaiya??

She wanted to ask but she no-more wanted to talk to him ,she stood up and tried to walk from there and she saw Maan standing there.

She went to Maan and hugged him tight .Maan inse kaho na ki chale jaaye ,mujhe Ayaan ke bare mein koi baat nhi karni ,Maan please tell him to go ,said Geet while breathing heavily.

Geet relax ..Maan gently stroked his fingers through her hair , He couldn't believe that Ayaan's name still affects her so badly!

He was shocked to see Geet's reaction ,what happened to her suddenly.

Geet hugged Maan tight and was not ready to leave him ,tears kept flowing.

After meeting Maan ,she was always surrounded by amazing people around her ,she never got to face that truth again ,she didn't even expect it .She surely came out her shell ,opened up herself to Maan  started to lead a new life but never actually faced the society and people around her after losing her family .B ut little she knew that some incidents closed chapter in life , some things always get ready to haunt ,if one tries to run away from them.

Edited by World-of-Dreams - 12 years ago
mayapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow awesome update yaar !!!!!!!!๐Ÿค—
loved early morning romance๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰
oops nitya totally flat on our munda...
wen geet comes to know toh kacha chaba degi nitya ko!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†
n nityas rxn ll be worth watching!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†
maan sambhal jao!!!!!๐Ÿคข
OMG geets past again!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก
poor gal has to face again all these!!!!!!
i think she ll go to police station with maan๐Ÿ˜Š
nwz ll be waiting plzzz update soon!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yaar me first...๐Ÿ˜Š
m very very happie...
mera vada pura ho gaya...
as i said i commented first๐Ÿฅณ
Edited by mayapari - 12 years ago
-Crayon- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mayapari

wow awesome update yaar !!!!!!!!๐Ÿค—

loved early morning romance๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰
oops nitya totally flat on our munda...
wen geet comes to know toh kacha chaba degi nitya ko!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†
n nityas rxn ll be worth watching!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†
maan sambhal jao!!!!!๐Ÿคข
OMG geets past again!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก
poor gal has to face again all these!!!!!!
i think she ll go to police station with maan๐Ÿ˜Š
nwz ll be waiting plzzz update soon!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yaar me first...๐Ÿ˜Š
m very very happie...
mera vada pura ho gaya...
as i said i commented first๐Ÿฅณ

Thanks a lot for your lovely comment Reshu!! ๐Ÿค—
Haan haan tumne aakhir vaada nibhaya!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Waise How are you now dear??