PART 10- PAGE 29
Ice-cream and Whip cream' 18+ :}

Maanvi: give me my ice cream Virat

Virat: oh yea what if I don't

Maanvi: then this whip cream will be all over you

Virat: whatever

Maanvi: oye chep mein mazak nai karrey

Virat: acha asey baat hai toh, I fill you with this ice-cream

Maanvi: I want my damm ice-cream, you know how long I was craving for it, and now you think you can steal my ice-cream?

Virat: if you want it come and get it

Virat said that at a 10 foot distance

Maanvi walked half way

Virat: dade footaya you think you can take the ice-cream form standing five foot away'?

Maanvi: fine

This time Maanvi moved very close

Virat: that's better so tell me how can I help you

Maanvi stepped on his foot making him lose his balance which made the ice-cream in his hand fall on Maanvi all on her face and hairs

Maanvi: AHHH I can't believe you

Saying that she shaked the whip cream tin and sprayed all of it on Virat's body and some on his face  

Virat: Maanvi that was an accident how dare you

Maanvi: how dare I, what do you mean and what you did, look at me, just look at me

Virat got angry and held Maanvi form her shoulders and pushed her to a wall and cornered her

Maanvi: yeh kay kar rah ho, leave me

Virat: leave you' I don't think so

Maanvi: choro mujhay, I have to go and clean my face

Virat: I will clean it for you

Maanvi: kya'

Before Maanvi could say something else she felt Virat's soft lips on the corner of her lips, suddenly he started licking the ice-cream off of her face from his tongue, then he moved down to her neck, which made Maanvi moaned, Virat liked the way he made her sound, so he moved to her collar bone. Maanvi had closed her eyes she felt very unstable but before Maanvi lost her balance in standing, Virat put his hand right behind Maanvi's back holding her stable and more close to him. Virat moved to her forehead and cleaned the ice-cream form her head to nose to her soft checks and then he went back to her lips, he looked at Maanvi and saw her eyes were closed, he smiled looking at her innocent face, but he couldn't stop himself anymore he was getting a sudden kind of urge to kiss her lips. Virat started off slowly, he just pressed his lips against her and slowly and steadily he started moving them and nudged her lower lip which again made Maanvi moan, he got a sly smile, he softly bit her lower lip, Maanvi again moaned with her anticipation with her second moan in the same position Virat lost his mind and started giving Maanvi the hardest kiss ever, he made her open her open her mouth so he can stuck his tongue in her mouth, he wanted her that's all he knew, then he felt Maanvi's hands on his head making him more horny, he felt her lips harder and slowly aparted the kiss because he knew they both needed air, Virat and Maanvi were breathing heavily, after two three seconds Virat moved to her neck, Maanvi still had her hands on behind his head and she was moving her hand threw his hairs, Virat liked the way it felt, he moved from her neck to her cleavage, Maanvi started breathing heavily, he kissed her harder right above her cleavage. Suddenly Maanvi felt her zip opening; it was Virat's naughty hand that moved to her zip and slowly started moving it down. Finally Maanvi opened her eyes to realize what was happening Virat was busy kissing her around her neck, Maanvi pushed Virat off of her and Virat looked at Maanvi with anger because he had a lot of stuff in his mind he wanted to do with her body, but then he looked at her gaze he felt ashamed

Virat: Maanvi woh'

Maanvi just couldn't stand there any longer so she just ran off

Virat: Maanvi ruko

Maanvi went to her room and then to her bathroom she looked at herself in the mirror and saw the love bites around her neck , she saw another reflection in the mirror behind her it was Virat' they both stared at one another in the mirror 

If you guyz want another part to this os.. please comment, because I hve a very sexy idea in my mind with virats whip cream!!! anyways I hope you guyz liked it and please please comment!

Edited by Mina H - 20 February 2012 at 7:34pm

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

kyyfanatic Senior Member

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Ooo... Sizzling hot!!!! Wink 

Do continue n pm me...
inlvwithehmmbh Senior Member

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
hot hot hot!!! continue continue continue... PM me when ya do :) thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meow_Aleena IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
superb...Thumbs Up cntinue itClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simmy15297 Newbie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
hey that was great can u plz continue fast thanks x
Nehal92 Goldie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
whoa!!! super hot!!Thumbs Up update soon n plz do pm me!! 
thesh Goldie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Hiii, mein marjawa...HORNY????hahahahahahahahaha...that was hot as well as funny...plz cont n pm me plz...
sonika_virman Senior Member

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
super duper hot
Do don't n add me in your pm list

Go to top