Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 494: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 2)

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Thank u all 
priya: fire spitting dragon Dutta.. it did crack me up..
shreya: ya even i wonder how they'll get her out, but it is true that she can start ranting off all other names as well the moment she feels cornered
minaxi: i am also most certain it is nave or mhatre who sent that letter. dutta obv didnt do it. Unhappy
marina: i am scared too. lets see what is in store today
harshita: we are all chanting with u 
jagruti: long time dear. thanks for the amazing comment as usual. agree with u about naku's strength. may be also because she knows dutta didnt mean it, but still. i am glad she atleast expressed her disapproval by being silent. 

see u all tonight!
cheers!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Ani_La_Iam.scorpio10TheRager

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Interesting episode BB. I wonder how they will get Kala out after her confession. They can get her out only if she retracts...and if she retracts then she will have to retract what she said against Dutta too. I am curious to see what turn ASD's war against the mafia takes. I hope it ends with Dutta giving up his illegal business.
There another knot tied with Nave and Mhatre joining hands to attack Dutta. Its time Dutta gave them back.
Coming to Tasha...Naku actually was a roothi hui biwi today...no wonder Dutta was surprised. Btw AS has always been responsible for sending Dutta's family into danger. She played her role again today.
Most of the time their temple visits turns out to be quite dangerous. AS should be ignored for temple visit suggestions.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_Iam-bharti-

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Interesting episode BB. I wonder how they will get Kala out after her confession. They can get her out only if she retracts...and if she retracts then she will have to retract what she said against Dutta too. I am curious to see what turn ASD's war against the mafia takes. I hope it ends with Dutta giving up his illegal business.
There another knot tied with Nave and Mhatre joining hands to attack Dutta. Its time Dutta gave them back.
Coming to Tasha...Naku actually was a roothi hui biwi today...no wonder Dutta was surprised. Btw AS has always been responsible for sending Dutta's family into danger. She played her role again today.
Most of the time their temple visits turns out to be quite dangerous. AS should be ignored for temple visit suggestions.LOL

As her temple visit advice is actually her love for the paditji ..that she wants to pass on to her family 
spl D  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Ani_La_IamTheRager

Go to top