Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 494: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

garima25-malli-divya17-7Nimmi.droopy_asleepvikadesigirl-sourire-Yuvika_15mnx12rama_2010mozart66khareshelleyAni_La_Iam-bharti-mIsHeZ.xShuVintamanna1391TheRager

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Good episode. "Bahot ho gaye sab ke khel aur saazishain, ab Datta Shreeram Patil ki bari hay". Even we are waiting for his turn, enough of his enemies attacking & trapping him. That paper must be sent by Mhatre to misguide Abhi.Thanks BB & the writersClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-malli-bandbajaoAni_La_Iam

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Oh God No...nothing will happen to Naku or baby - All is Well, All is Well :) Just chanting it...hopefully, BB and team wont leave us in a cliff hanger for Friday.
Dutta - time for action now...but hold that action for your enemies please...not at home...Naku is in a fragile state..no yelling :)
The letter sent to Abhi is probably from Nave - to do some kadi...such a misunderstanding..I hope Abhi and Dutta come to the same side...what a dhansu team they will be!

jagrutid IF-Rockerz
jagrutid
jagrutid

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
okay..been a long time since i have posted in this thread but its nice to be back. Thank you very much bb and writer..its been amazing..even though i have not been able to comment i have found time here and there to take a quick glance at the episodes. Loved the last episode thats for sure duttas reassurance to baabi! god that little girl is so lucky to have a dad like dutta..hes all heart..so sweet bless him. Moving onto the latest episode dutta shouldn't be allowed to shout at naku at least not until shes had the baby..bitchari is probably already emotionaly unstable with the preganancy upar se the baby seems like a really kickboxerLOL and shes married to the god of rageDisapprovebut Im proud of nakusha!!Hug im sure after all that..and that really harsh scolding off dutta any woman  would have gone and wept in a corner but not nakusha!! jaasi ki raani for sure!!Approve thats why we love her.
But in duttas defense he only shouted at her because he cares, he doesnt want her to get involved or worried about the on-goings. And im sure we have all noticed that nakusha sometimes doesnt really l
okay..look at me i'm jumping from nakushas side to duttas but anyhow..love the way dutta catches on to the fact that he was harsh with her. moments in the car were sweet...looking forward to 2morrow..
thanks
jagruti

Edited by jagrutid - 21 December 2011 at 5:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-malli-bandbajaoAni_La_Iam-bharti-

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
The gun shot is scary BB...

Fingers crossed... and chanting All is Well ...

ek dum barabar DSPji... yeh ab khuli jung hain...  so better be extremely esmart

-malli- Senior Member
-malli-
-malli-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
scary precap..me too chanting with all..all izz well... all izz well.. D pls do smthng ;(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoAni_La_Iam

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Well I thought ... pregnant women have mood swings  making them angry and sad at a fall of a brick . 

But here it is  the opposite ... Haaha Mom- to-be cool as ice  and Dad-to be is the one with the mood swings ...ROFL

Fire breathing Dragon ... Dutta 

Edited by scorpio10 - 22 December 2011 at 12:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoAni_La_Iam

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Interesting episode BB. I wonder how they will get Kala out after her confession. They can get her out only if she retracts...and if she retracts then she will have to retract what she said against Dutta too. I am curious to see what turn ASD's war against the mafia takes. I hope it ends with Dutta giving up his illegal business.
There another knot tied with Nave and Mhatre joining hands to attack Dutta. Its time Dutta gave them back.
Coming to Tasha...Naku actually was a roothi hui biwi today...no wonder Dutta was surprised. Btw AS has always been responsible for sending Dutta's family into danger. She played her role again today.

bandbajaoAni_La_Iam-bharti-

Go to top