Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

No way am I feeling anything but contempt!!! (Page 2)

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

I ve a feeling tat face pack is not for urmi but kinjal. Her face is gonna be ruined . She wont be able to model and they will ve to give the one lak back which they ve already spent!! Coming to rashi i will not talk about it. Am ashamed of her today. Yes but i loved the gohem today.

I would love that to happen. Urmi needs a lesson and gopi's kanhaji is watching everything.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged

I ve a feeling tat face pack is not for urmi but kinjal. Her face is gonna be ruined . She wont be able to model and they will ve to give the one lak back which they ve already spent!! Coming to rashi i will not talk about it. Am ashamed of her today. Yes but i loved the gohem today.

I though Urmi was going to use it so that the modelling people would be impressed by her too and so she could overshadow Kinjal!! Urmila won't want to give back the money!! Especially as she took 17000 of it!!

The less said about Rashi the better!!

GoHem were lovely!!
ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
I too love gohem scene...  But urmil has more scene that anyone I know... Hate her.

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Have to agree Nazma only Gohem scenes were good.

The rest is the same. Gopi falling right into Rashi's trap and now Urmi has the upper hand on Kinjal.

I guess Urshi are the only smart pair on the show.

I am fed up, from here on I am only going to watch Gohem scenes rest of it will be fast forwarded.

Thank Kanaji for modern technology that allows me to watch the show on my phone and computer. :)

I know!! Modern technology lets me watch the show even though I don't have star plus!!
GoHem are the only reason I watch at least thankfully there was some of them in it today!!

I feel fed up too, Urshi's plans are getting stupider yet they are still successful. You'd think Koki would be on the lookout for any kalakaries as she knows exactly what Rashi is capable of.

ll-Shilpa-ll

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

I though Urmi was going to use it so that the modelling people would be impressed by her too and so she could overshadow Kinjal!! Urmila won't want to give back the money!! Especially as she took 17000 of it!!

GoHem were lovely!!
oki i hope both of them use it and have boils all over their faces. Yes let s not talk about rashi.

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Originally posted by -Madhu-

Well said... completely agree with u... lets see whats in store for us

As ever it's a waiting game!!
maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Originally posted by NazmaJ

GoHem were lovely!!

If by any chance she escapes the facepack and kinjal's face is ruined then I can imagine urmi saying "shoo thayo I am here. I will do maadaling for you."ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ-Eris-

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

I too love gohem scene...  But urmil has more scene that anyone I know... Hate her.

I know Anj!! It should be renamed the Urmila Shah Show.

Go to top