Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I too love gohem scene...  But urmil has more scene that anyone I know... Hate her.
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sbp1971

Have to agree Nazma only Gohem scenes were good.

The rest is the same. Gopi falling right into Rashi's trap and now Urmi has the upper hand on Kinjal.

I guess Urshi are the only smart pair on the show.

I am fed up, from here on I am only going to watch Gohem scenes rest of it will be fast forwarded.

Thank Kanaji for modern technology that allows me to watch the show on my phone and computer. :)

I know!! Modern technology lets me watch the show even though I don't have star plus!!
GoHem are the only reason I watch at least thankfully there was some of them in it today!!

I feel fed up too, Urshi's plans are getting stupider yet they are still successful. You'd think Koki would be on the lookout for any kalakaries as she knows exactly what Rashi is capable of.
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

I though Urmi was going to use it so that the modelling people would be impressed by her too and so she could overshadow Kinjal!! Urmila won't want to give back the money!! Especially as she took 17000 of it!!

The less said about Rashi the better!!

GoHem were lovely!!

oki i hope both of them use it and have boils all over their faces. Yes let s not talk about rashi.
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Madhu-

Well said... completely agree with u... lets see whats in store for us

As ever it's a waiting game!!
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

I though Urmi was going to use it so that the modelling people would be impressed by her too and so she could overshadow Kinjal!! Urmila won't want to give back the money!! Especially as she took 17000 of it!!

The less said about Rashi the better!!

GoHem were lovely!!

If by any chance she escapes the facepack and kinjal's face is ruined then I can imagine urmi saying "shoo thayo I am here. I will do maadaling for you."🤣
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANJ4

I too love gohem scene...  But urmil has more scene that anyone I know... Hate her.

I know Anj!! It should be renamed the Urmila Shah Show.
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maddy311

If by any chance she escapes the facepack and kinjal's face is ruined then I can imagine urmi saying "shoo thayo I am here. I will do maadaling for you."🤣

and she will become the new maadal and become top maadal of rajkot!
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great analysis nazma...looks like at this point rashi is beyond redemption...to know what ur doing is wrong and then go ahead and do it anyway... is just pure evil...😡
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This happened before with me...when the track goes into kalakaari mode...I lose interest in SNS...& I know quite a few people like me do that...so CVs better watch out !!!!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rashi was back being her evil self today, manipulating Gopi to feel guilty, and as per precap Gopi falls down as that leg in the hard plaster cannot hold her weight, also she took down the water glass with her so that either alerts people that something has happened and she will also probably scream too, or the shards of the broken glass pierce her arms and she is injured and Aham or Kokila comes to find her on the floor with those injuries.

I think the facepack is for Kinjal, something Urmila told her friend on the phone led me to think it's for Kinjal also her mind is to be Kinjal's agent now both of them making money on Kinjal's modelling, so I feel she will give the face pack to Kinjal and she will end up coming out with some burn on her face as a result won't be able to do the fairness cream advert. They did take all that money which will have to be returned and they will get into trouble putting the money together to return it and as a result will probably be sued by the company, until Kinjal is well and can repay the money.

I just hope my prediction comes true sort off...(tongue in cheek) and Aham works from home and doesn't give Rashi the opportunity to do anymore kalakaries on Gopi.