Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821pappy123samra_1ssprsdvijisundar334dent4ukamuraliaruntouch-SuMee-dd.coolnithi07divra4Kinny_LoverpeachesandcreamasyadadaSportsFreak-Preetz-tamushidreamy4everVarshaLuvsArjunpranita1202Kittya_Cullen-Nirvana-Alphabet26suanAnotherAdmirermoniluvskinshukPrishna_DBPS-KimSungHyun-SanihaKaKinshuk-SilverDragon-manzilmukul-Araina--ExceptioalMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "21/12/11 - Written update - enters Pinky" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Thanx for The Written Update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Thanks! had fun reading. Precap is the thing m looking forward too!!

aruntouch

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Thanks Sanju for the update. Sanju episodes to main video se dekh leti huin but I love you commentary in between them so please try to put more efforts in that commentary for me specially when you are talking about our hot Dabang brat Pintu singh  Smile Wink.

aruntouch

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
@rachu: ha! i know u've always enjoyed my commentary...but i've been outta practice...but i promise on monday! u'll have a fun epi to read ;)
aaj pinto ni tha na *sigh*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanihaKaKinshukPrishna_DBPS

-ExceptioalMe-

IF-Stunnerz

-ExceptioalMe-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Dear... thanxxx... always ur update full or small words make it so fun and lovly to read LOL... love krishna's little sister today.LOL.. precap make me wish it's tomorrow ..really wanna see our pintu ... he is just rocking Day Dreaming

aruntouchKinSanj

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Sanki!
 Looking forward to tomorrow'a episode.Party

aruntouch

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
thank u Sanju n I aggree wid Rachu . Ur commentry is wht I 2 Loveddd it everytime . So Plzzz more n more commentry . Wink . Lovedd Krishna's little Sis ,Veryy Intelligent but Hated her Bro , Angry

WOwww d Precap . Day Dreaming Kinshuk was Smoi=king n freakingg hottt . Can'ttt waittt fo tomm . Rajesh ki toh Band bajne waali hai LOL

aruntouchPrishna_DBPS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.