India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

This show is based on a book (Page 2)

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Shivji destroys when the right time comes, that is mainly at the end when the accumulated deeds have to give result. Sometimes it is destruction of sorrow, pain or destruction of ego. He destroys fear too. That's why Mahrshi Dadhichi moves fearless in front of Daksh, whereas others do whatever he says.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shali

rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
I have read the book Immortals of Meluha and agree that it does include the characters from Indian mythology but the concept is different. It is a journey of Shiv to realize his path from Nomad to Mahadev whereby I believe this story is based on Hindu mythology. 
Historylover IF-Dazzler
Historylover
Historylover

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
ha ha even i thought that it's based on meluha when i saw the 1st promo...because the way shiva is standing with the trishul and long wavy jatas...it's taken as a backshot...and the same picture can be seen on the cover of meluha...but thankfully it's not...because mujhe toh nahi but amish tripathi ko definitely shock lagtaLOL...pata chala serial bana liya that too without giving any credit to himLOL

infact in the 1st epidode.. i was reading the names to figure out amish's meluha adaptation...but it wasn't there...but i agree characterisation kuch kuch waisa hi haiWink

@ Meenakshi
ur flower siggy is so nice and mesmerizing...where did u get it from...mujhe bhi chahiyeTongue

Edited by Historylover - 31 December 2011 at 5:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz
asmuasmi
asmuasmi

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
0ookkk so its based on d book,.!
minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
I have read the book.I feel the treatment is similar but the story is quite different.There Shiva belongs to a nomadic tribe and he is not portrayed as a God.When I first saw the promos I did feel that it might be an adaptation of the book but after watching the episodes my opinion has changed.Those who have not read the book please do read it.It is very interestingSmile
swati003 Newbie
swati003
swati003

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teeya

meine suna tha ki is show mein Special effects use kiye gaye hai lekin show dekhkar to nahi lag raha hai? 

woh special effects hi kya jo dekh kar real na lage ;)

Edited by swati003 - 02 January 2012 at 4:35pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index