Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

So much for Swayam's BIG TALK (Page 6)

manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ketaki123

manu u are right...yeh shivam bas party tak hi rahega, coz uske baad it won't make any sense if they show him st.louis...bas party mein hez gonna do sumthing really bad to sharon...
and misss oh so innocent sharon is trying to seek swayum's attention...remeber the BTs...how she looked at swayum and then how swayum turned away frm her... this girl is surely gonna learn sum lesson in the party...
its high time our princess realises it.. dat majnu is the rite guy for him..!!! though i dun want them to confess it so soon..!! but realisation should start man..!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LiveEatLove

LiveEatLove IF-Sizzlerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasie

Originally posted by ketaki123

manu u are right...yeh shivam bas party tak hi rahega, coz uske baad it won't make any sense if they show him st.louis...bas party mein hez gonna do sumthing really bad to sharon...
and misss oh so innocent sharon is trying to seek swayum's attention...remeber the BTs...how she looked at swayum and then how swayum turned away frm her... this girl is surely gonna learn sum lesson in the party...
its high time our princess realises it.. dat majnu is the rite guy for him..!!! though i dun want them to confess it so soon..!! but realisation should start man..!!!

ohhh so true mannu...i really really want sharon's realisation of her love for swayam to be shown thru meaningful nd beautiful scenes...not in a jiffy...

-Sakina-

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak231

Originally posted by --Anna--

Okay I come to the forum as a silent member. From what I have understood of the whole scene is that Sharon had no reason to be impressed by the guy when she has never been impressed of what Swayam has done. Secondly she cant see through the "chee-vam" guy which is dumb but so Sharon! 

But Swayam's reaction was expected. Infact I dint find anything wrong in it!  Swayam has closed the matter from his side. He has and it was the right thing to do. The way Sharon treated him -- was not right and if Swayam dint stand up yesterday it means he is trying hard to let her go. But that does not mean that he wasnt jealous or did not understand the meaning behind "chee-vams" words. He did -- and he was angry -- but now he does not want to interfere in her life and show that he cares. A right move I believe because how long can a guy handle the ego and the rudeness!? Ouch

As for it Rey could have stopped "chee-vam" but these days Rey and Kria are into themselves a lot and not what is happening in Swayam and Sharon's life! 

nicely put...

Thank you Embarrassed

LamheChurake

SwaRon227 Senior Member
SwaRon227
SwaRon227

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Kya bolu kya nahi? I'm blank..-____________________-
RES..

Go to top