KaSh Heaven:Wishful Thinking Always Work ;) ALWAYS - Page 102

Posted: 12 years ago
SEHRISHHH!Happy bday girl..evn though its 24th already🤣
Jackie..dnt tell me you r reading ;O OMG I Need to sink my head smwhre -_-
Originally posted by shilpa26

ya sooo i won't please u need leave kash heave page anymore enough now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so why u like pic kash????????? so stupid kash fans so crazy!!!! please guys!!!!!!!!!! 

So funny, even after my request you didn't post anything new. I told you, you aren't allowed here so please leave. You have no rights to post here, forget about whatever you are posting.. you just can't post here. You just leave from here right now or else I will have some serious actions against you.

If you have a bit of self respect then leave from here. We can have a great and winning argument with you but we don't like wasting our precious KaSh time. Leave my dear, you aren't allowed here and so it give you no rights to post here.

My good advise for you, instead of wasting your time here, go and support Shilpa Anand, where she actually need her fans support.

Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

My Lappy shut down while replying to you Saha :/

Okay i wont say hello again..LMAO ;P
Yup i hv hols till Feb nxt yr and maybe more ;)
Resolutions for new year..is tht i need to stop hvng resolutions🤣

Woww thats a very good one 🤣🤣🤣
so many holidays...am jealous now😉😉

tho kuch planning hai holidays keliye ... other than AT spamming🤣🤣🤣🤣 but i love for that😆😉

yeaaa thread over!

SAHA..So true...its not smthing new...KaSh r unforgettable..! ;D let me search for new thread link )
Originally posted by -KaShHeaven-

So funny, even after my request you didn't post anything new. I told you, you aren't allowed here so please leave. You have no rights to post here, forget about whatever you are posting.. you just can't post here. You just leave from here right now or else I will have some serious actions against you.

If you have a bit of self respect then leave from here. We can have a great and winning argument with you but we don't like wasting our precious KaSh time. Leave my dear, you aren't allowed here and so it give you no rights to post here.

My good advise for you, instead of wasting your time here, go and support Shilpa Anand, where she actually need her fans support.

YA IM SO SERIOUS NOW!! GUYS PLEASE WHAT SO FUNNY???? NOT FUNNY BECAUSE OF U GUYS CRAZY STUPID KASH FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!! U NEED LEAVE KASH HEAVE STOP PAGE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO CARE KASH LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL U STOP IT KASH FANS THAT SO ENOUGH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡 🤢 😡 IM WAIT FOR U GUYS STOP PAGE KASH HEAVEN NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS OVER ENOUGH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Originally posted by RomanceChocolat

Do we have new thread guys??

Someone get the new link dear😉

V - where r u ??? hum yaha tho aap gayab😔
LAPPY SHUT DOWN