Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noseasync thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

"Tenderness emerges from the fact that the two persons, longing, as all individuals do, to overcome the separateness and isolation to which we are all heir because we are individuals, can participate in a relationship that, for the moment, is not of two isolated selves but a union."
noseasync thumbnail

"Love is the flower of life, and blossoms unexpectedly and without law, and must be plucked where it is found, and enjoyed for the brief hour of its duration." -
noseasync thumbnail

"There are three things that last: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love."
noseasync thumbnail

"Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and a richness to life that nothing else can bring.
noseasync thumbnail

"The risk it takes to remain tight inside the bud is more painful than the risk it takes to blossom."
noseasync thumbnail

"The quarrels of lovers are like summer storms. Everything is more beautiful when they have passed"
noseasync thumbnail

"Love is an ideal thing, marriage is a real thing; a confusion of the real with the ideal never goes unpunished."
noseasync thumbnail
i love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out."
noseasync thumbnail
Think about it, there must be higher love Down in the heart or hidden in the stars above Without it, life is a wasted time Look inside your heart, I'll look inside mine."
noseasync thumbnail
What we need to know about loving is no great mystery. We all know what constitutes loving behavior; we need but act upon it, not continually question it. Over-analysis often confuses the issue and in the end brings us no closer to insight. We sometimes become too busy classifying, separating, and examining, to remember that love is easy. It's we who make it complicated.