Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Stairs Stairs Stairs...?

heaven princess IF-Dazzler
heaven princess
heaven princess

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Hey guysss

i have one question... why does jeevkia and viren have stairs in their room Confused ..like they are big stairs the kind that you would find in the hall way outside.. 

avishinz Senior Member
avishinz
avishinz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
even i saw them and was wondering if they shot theseason in the drawing room or hallway
Hawa-Hawaii IF-Dazzler
Hawa-Hawaii
Hawa-Hawaii

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
u wont believe...i ws gonna mk the same post...just thought of refreshing the pg first..!!!

me too wondering...is their room duplex...or is it sum kind of posh interior design of Swamini buaWacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ninetosixashhamzanuhajust_juhi

heaven princess
heaven princess

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tara_211

u wont believe...i ws gonna mk the same post...just thought of refreshing the pg first..!!!

me too wondering...is their room duplex...or is it sum kind of posh interior design of Swamini buaWacko

LOOL really... well i wudnt be suprised if it was swaminis idea ...weird woman weird idea Wacko

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vijilover2MahabhootnininetosixashHawa-Hawaiihamzanuha

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged

more than the stairs.. am always curious where it leads toLOL.. is it one of those magical staircase that leads no where.. like in sorcery movies..or u can travel back in time if u jump off it..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hawa-Hawaiihamzanuha

vijilover2 Groupbie
vijilover2
vijilover2

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I was wondering the same thing too. Confused
heaven princess
heaven princess

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avishinz

even i saw them and was wondering if they shot theseason in the drawing room or hallway

LOOL would be funny to see how they have a bathroom in the hallway.. and everyone has to knock before they cum in LOOL !! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hawa-Hawaii

heaven princess
heaven princess

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

more than the stairs.. am always curious where it leads toLOL.. is it one of those magical staircase that leads no where.. like in sorcery movies..or u can travel back in time if u jump off it..LOL

They could soo shoot a episode like that... knowing and looking at the size of the house oops maansion !! 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index