Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

article-krish meera in a bike race (Page 9)

Mayavi-26 IF-Sizzlerz
Mayavi-26
Mayavi-26

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Dhanya, even i want tht bike failure shd happens it looks soo unrealistic to K fans to even think tht he is been defeated by a girl who claims to love him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarnriyya6

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by lovekriyan

Originally posted by Mo710

[QUOTE=riyya6][QUOTE=Mo710][QUOTE=riyya6][QUOTE=lovekriyan][QUOTE=Veena.S][QUOTE=riyya6]

But most of the time the articles are true so chill yeah. Misunderstandings will happen but the track is all about how KriYa get through this issue and come out stronger at the end of it. How do u mean impact on audience and KriYa fans? It will be something different to see and for once it will be Pratz who will have to prove her love not K. Chill as its gna be a fun and interesting track.

now prats has to prove her love to krish...she took the bullet of krish to save him frm clutches of law...living in a madhouse full of criminals ,hearing their taunts,turned krish into a better person...now she has to prove her love...that too for another lady...it will b an insult to prats and her love for krish...soory MO i disagree

completely agree Big smile P has proved her love umpteen times ...

Yeah I know she has but im saying post leap she hasnt done anything for K or give him any attention watsoever. So all im saying is im going to enjoy this track of her being possessive over K!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarnriyya6

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

[QUOTE=riyya6][QUOTE=Mo710][QUOTE=riyya6][QUOTE=lovekriyan][QUOTE=Veena.S][QUOTE=riyya6]

But most of the time the articles are true so chill yeah. Misunderstandings will happen but the track is all about how KriYa get through this issue and come out stronger at the end of it. How do u mean impact on audience and KriYa fans? It will be something different to see and for once it will be Pratz who will have to prove her love not K. Chill as its gna be a fun and interesting track.

now prats has to prove her love to krish...she took the bullet of krish to save him frm clutches of law...living in a madhouse full of criminals ,hearing their taunts,turned krish into a better person...now she has to prove her love...that too for another lady...it will b an insult to prats and her love for krish...soory MO i disagree

100% agreed... really no idea where this track is heading too... yaar

yeah ...me too confused... we thought that  the next track will bemeera would gain entry to TN through samar or her newly forged friendship with P ...but this Confused totally unexpected Ouch
lovekriyan Goldie
lovekriyan
lovekriyan

Originally posted by starlight123

[QUOTE=telstra][QUOTE=starlight123] [QUOTE=telstra][QUOTE=starlight123] [QUOTE=...Poojie...]

He has never lost to anyone so anger could be there but why do the cvs want him to lose?

@ bold : exactly my Question Confused

Because if Meera "loves" Krishna then she would let him win even though she is winning..

Him losing seems strange..Confused

i am guessing he will have a bike failure n meera wins at the last moment Confused

well der shud be a twist...krish getting angry will b repition...i feel they may hav kept a bet or something...or wats the need to make krish lose...krish shud do something that will make prats doubt him...story need to move fwd...how long will we bear the same krish getting angry scene

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Originally posted by riyya6

100% agreed... really no idea where this track is heading too... yaar

I feel if any friendship happens, it will be with Pratigya not K! Seems more likely to me.
Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=telstra][QUOTE=starlight123] [QUOTE=telstra][QUOTE=starlight123] [QUOTE=...Poojie...]

He has never lost to anyone so anger could be there but why do the cvs want him to lose?

Because if Meera "loves" Krishna then she would let him win even though she is winning..

i am guessing he will have a bike failure n meera wins at the last moment Confused

well der shud be a twist...krish getting angry will b repition...i feel they may hav kept a bet or something...or wats the need to make krish lose...krish shud do something that will make prats doubt him...story need to move fwd...how long will we bear the same krish getting angry scene

But all i can say is atleast this track is different from the samar, menaka and tanshi tracks. Something refreshing and different to watch. Plus i dont think there will be a rift shown between KriYa as the TRP's are OK as it is and a rift between the lead couple will drop the TRP's even further which will be suicidal for them. So no rift but misunderstandings will happen 100%
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Better than watching the same Samar/meneka scenes...LOL
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Yeah I know she has but im saying post leap she hasnt done anything for K or give him any attention watsoever. So all im saying is im going to enjoy this track of her being possessive over K!

well, she just saw a tissue paper in his pocket n started questioning him ...n that clearly shows how much possessive is P about K...lately she is worried about samar due to his disappearance n stuff...n that's natural...we can't categorically say that she don't care about K

Go to top