Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: starlight123

Because if Meera "loves" Krishna then she would let him win even though she is winning..

Him losing seems strange..😕

i am guessing he will have a bike failure n meera wins at the last moment 😕
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Soo next article will b k learning how,to ride bike from mera ouch
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But all i can say is atleast this track is different from the samar, menaka and tanshi tracks. Something refreshing and different to watch. Plus i dont think there will be a rift shown between KriYa as the TRP's are OK as it is and a rift between the lead couple will drop the TRP's even further which will be suicidal for them. So no rift but misunderstandings will happen 100%.
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

i am guessing he will have a bike failure n meera wins at the last moment 😕

That is plausible but one thing for sure is that the sequence will be shot beautifully..😊
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Dhanya, even i want tht bike failure shd happens it looks soo unrealistic to K fans to even think tht he is been defeated by a girl who claims to love him.
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

Dhanya, even i want tht bike failure shd happens it looks soo unrealistic to K fans to even think tht he is been defeated by a girl who claims to love him.

yeah , K has known the streets of elahabad like anything...how come he loses 😕
dhakarn thumbnail
Mo710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

yeah , K has known the streets of elahabad like anything...how come he loses 😕

It will be a break failure for sure!

But all i can say is atleast this track is different from the samar, menaka and tanshi tracks. Something refreshing and different to watch. Plus i dont think there will be a rift shown between KriYa as the TRP's are OK as it is and a rift between the lead couple will drop the TRP's even further which will be suicidal for them. So no rift but misunderstandings will happen 100%.
Mo710 thumbnail
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mo710

But most of the time the articles are true so chill yeah. Misunderstandings will happen but the track is all about how KriYa get through this issue and come out stronger at the end of it. How do u mean impact on audience and KriYa fans? It will be something different to see and for once it will be Pratz who will have to prove her love not K. Chill as its gna be a fun and interesting track.

What do u mean by she is the one who has to prove her love for Krishna... P's always loved K...its K who didn't believe her n sided Amma, he failed miserably there... She many a times prove her love for him... If this Meera is different n he likes her, he can verywell be like all his thakur bloods... P need not hv to prove anything to anybody... she will not do any sort of thing like tht...Love has to be felt between two hearts... not to all others outside looking at them...Its her idea of love... as she says everybody has they own way of showing love...