barkhaagg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
it is no more choti bahu now.its become mahabharat part2.giving justice to radhika and punishing barkha is all vanished some where .creatives just want to concentarate on kahna leela,keeping dev radhika love story aside.it would be more good if they show radhika fighting with all devils along with dev.don't know when CV will return us our radhika .
till now they have spent nearly 3 months on barkha and still she is there and now this new devil,don't know how long will he take.i m worried about dev character. i don't want just a glimpse of dev everyday i have fear if dev chracter vanishes in this fight.then it will affect the trp .CV don't undresatnd that the trp of the show is dev radhika and their true love.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Barkha,  have you seen that IF video introducing Aman Verma as a demon.  There  is no Dev and no Radhika in that 4 minute segment.  It is actual Kanha (Nishant) and demon (Aman) who are there.  So both are now positive and negative lead of the show.  

First of all, how does this relate to title - CB:  Sawre ke rang rachi when that person is not even in the show.  Dev is not fighting any battles for Radhika which was the theme of the show.
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
they should just throw barkha out and focus on avina..it would be the best option..the can actually do a new track maybe find radhikas real parents..or bring chayya in..or some new track of romance to avina..
chayya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
agree no more cb when will zee tv and the cvs get any brains that we want to see avina/radev not these stupid bh -evil persons
pjb1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Cb2 is turning into a children's tale super hero story. This unrealistic show is not for adults. Please cvs give us some beleivable tracks with lot of RaDev moments,hteir love,romance,  fight for justice etc. I want to see all the negative characters get the proper punishment.

v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed, I think cvs WANT to end this show by removing our attachment to avina and radev.

Well we won't let this happen right?

Start a petition...???

Ask cvs to bring back radhika for at least some time per episode of this new track.

What do u think?
asiaheart thumbnail
Yep, I agree the Kanha track has gone on for tooo looong. If it's Kanha, it shouldn't taken this long to bring Barkha's truth out of everyone & move on to another track...Barkha is driving me crazy!
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: why6

Barkha,  have you seen that IF video introducing Aman Verma as a demon.  There  is no Dev and no Radhika in that 4 minute segment.  It is actual Kanha (Nishant) and demon (Aman) who are there.  So both are now positive and negative lead of the show.  

First of all, how does this relate to title - CB:  Sawre ke rang rachi when that person is not even in the show.  Dev is not fighting any battles for Radhika which was the theme of the show.

radev are left to rest,relax n watch the battle of mahabharata part 2 😆
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
These Barkha episodes have become a vicious cycle. I'm afraid it will never end.
Edited by erlynda - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

The CVs have lost all focus of what this show is truly about - Dev and Radhika's love story. I thought that Barkha's track would finally be coming to an end and we could finally move forward but now Aman's character is being introduced and it is just more of the same. Its no wonder Zee is suffering in the ratings