Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

SS: VIRMAN- Love is in the air! part 3 pg 5 - Page 3

mizzna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
loved it.. please PM me whenever you update :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mina H thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
PART 3

Suddenly the AH comes

AH: ma'am what would you like to have? Chicken or

Maanvi: veg please; I am a true vegetarian I can't even stand the smell of chicken  

AH: okay and sir what will you have?

Virat : oh I will have chicken, a yummy yummy chicken

Maanvi made a disgusted face at Virat , and Virat  smirk at her

Virat : gosh chicken so good

Virat  picks his plate up and shows infornt of Maanvi's face

Virat : smell isn't it so good

Maanvi was ready to puke

Virat : why are making those weird faces?

Maanvi: move that away from my face

Virat : why

Maanvi: you exactly why

Virat : fine

Virat  starts eating his food while Maanvi is disgusted out of her minds and doesn't eat any of her food, she doesn't even drink any water

After sometime and AH comes and takes and tray away where as Virat  has finished his food Maanvi hasn't even touched anything, another thirty mins ago- fly left 13 hours and 2 mins left

Maanvi thinks: I am so hungry because of him I couldn't eat anything it has been more 24 hours I haven't anteing anything, I missed last night's dinner because Beeji got Chinese's food again, and I didn't have time for breakfast, and now because of this rude manI couldn't eat… I haven't even had a glass of water… gosh I am feeling dizzy and… I am not too well

Maanvi doesn't know what else to do other then ask help from Virat  as much as she hates doing she taps on his should, Virat  was busy watching sports so he completely ignores her, and Maanvi is on the urge to past out any minute…

Maanvi doesn't even know his name so in a weak voice she says: excuse me… hello

But because he has the headphones is his ear he can't hear her

Maanvi pulls out the headphone from his ear

And Virat  looks at Maanvi with very angry eyes, but suddenly he notices she is looking pale

Virat : are you okay?

Maanvi still in a low voice says: I… I need… wa…ter… water

Virat : water… okay wait let me call the AH

Suddenly Virat  remembers how long they take to bring water for you, he jumps out of the seat and goes to  get some water and an apple while going back Virat  thinks: why in the hell did I get up for a girl, but why did I feel like I had to help her, she looked so weak and I did that for the sake of humanity, but I have never done anything for another human and why her"

Virat  loses his trail of thought as he goes to her and gives her the water, Maanvi picks her hand up to take the glass form him but her hands are shaking and Virat  notices that, so without thinking twice he puts one of his hand behind her head and with the other hand he makes Maanvi drink water.

Maanvi: thanks

Virat : have some apple

Maanvi: yea

Maanvi takes the apple and stares at it, Virat  takes the apple back and cuts the apple for her, and she eats the apple

Virat : you're welcomed

Maanvi still feels dizzy and weak and Virat  notices her skin color is still pale…

Virat : are you fine

Maanvi: yea I am fine

Virat  notices a low voice and doesn't know what he can do to make her feel better… but seeing Maanvi like this was also making Virat  sick "why am I feeling bad for her which is making me feel bad as well" Virat  thinks to himself and see Maanvi has droze off to sleep "that's a good thing she is sleeping she will better when she gets up… but why do I feel so worried and attracted to her… wait what attracted and me to a girl impossible" Virat  was lost in his thought when he felt her head fell on his shoulder

Virat looked at her with a satisfaction, like as if her head was meant to be there on his shoulder or like they were meant to be together

Virat thinks: meant to be together that is ridiculous after this flight is over I will never meet her again, heck I still don't know her name

With his thoughts in his mind he put his head on top of her head, he felt her cuddle her head in his neck, which made him feel really happy and also something else which he had not felt in a long time

After one and a half hour…

Maanvi open her eyes and feels something on top of her head and is ready to scream when she realizes it's him

Maanvi thinks: oh my god why did I have to sleep with my head on his shoulder, and what the hell he put his head on my head… but wait a minute before I fell asleep he was taking care of him… he was caring for me, that rude arrogant man… how can't even talk to a girl properly… but he has so many faces… first yelling, then fighting, then being rude and ignorant and then caring… how can someone be like that

Maanvi carefully tried to move her head off of him, but was unsuccessful as that made him get up

Virat : hey, how are feeling

Maanvi moved her head off of him and before she could answer his question she let a little squeak out, because her earring got stuck to his shirt, she looked up at him, she was so close to him she saw each feature the man had, he was just gorgeous with everything it was hard to see a problem in him, other than his eyes they seemed so sad and… and something which I couldn't make up, Maanvi lowered her eyes

And Virat helped her to take her earring out of his shirt

Virat gave a small smile to her: don't mention it

Maanvi: I didn't know you could nice at times

Virat: gosh if I help then there is a problem… if I don't help then there is a problem… like what is your problem?

Maanvi: YOU

Virat makes a face: well fine I won't talk to you and you don't talk to me, for these stupid 11 hours we have left

Maanvi: FINE

Hope you guyz liked it… and please comment love you all!

Nehal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Nyc... luving it!! 😊 update soon!! 😊
virmanforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I LOVE it please continue and please PM me. Also thanks for the PM
shivu124 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i loved it please pm me wen u write again 
aaliya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww! This is amaaazing! omgg please pm me next time! you are a fabulous writer and this is just sooo unique and awesome! love it! 😃
inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awwh they won't talk for the next 11 hours not possible... Hehe awesomee!! Thank for the PM! :) continue soon :))
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the PM, it was an amazing update. It was so sweet for Virat to run for the water & apple. I like how both of them deny the attraction between them.👏
sowmya18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was awesome...
thanks for the pm mina...
u rock!!
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww that was way too cute! Good job!