Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

India-Forums

Are Written Updates still needed? (Page 5)

raksharaf Newbie
raksharaf
raksharaf

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
YES PLEASE, continue the wonderful job of the written updates,
Dont feel disheartened if u dont get alot of feedback from people, its not the updates or anything, it sjust how the CVs are making the tracks, it sometimes discourage me to watching or reading, never the less i still love the show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rechusVishaD.

-GredForge- IF-Rockerz
-GredForge-
-GredForge-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
visha! plzz do continue writing the updates!:) i am not able to read daily and read it once a week by that time the posts r usually closed!:(
but i really do appreciate ur work! ur updates r awesome!:)

rechusVishaD.

VishaD. IF-Addictz
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Worry not guys, we will continue with updates but we hope for more feedback and participation as writing an update and getting no feedback is like talking to the wall and getting no reply LOL. Not only for the feedback but also participate in the other threads  Wink

aarcharechus

melissa05 Goldie
melissa05
melissa05

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

I love all of yours and Rani's written updates... Please please don't stop giving updates.  I really rely on them.  Keep up the amazing work!!!!!!!!!!

Cutiepie Ranirechus

fesunil Groupbie
fesunil
fesunil

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Hi Visha_Dhami,
Actually it is your written updates that is my only connection/ relation to the shows as I could not understand Hindi.  sometimes I do watch some video with the written update open, or do not watch the video at all.  Even if the video is subtitled I still read the writtten updates.  Because of the note which says that they will delete message if it is just a mere thank you I stopped saying just mere thank you mere appreciation. when I do not have time to write notes or simply no comments at all.  If there is no written update, I will have no reason to open this forum site as again I say I do not know any Hindi and so nothing will make sense to me.  So I thank you and appreciate you for taking time to write the written updates. Merry Christmas Happy New Year!!!

rechusVishaD.

fesunil Groupbie
fesunil
fesunil

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
P.S.
I do not know why they stop adding English Subtitles. I notice many outside India are watching these serials who do not know Hindi.  If the english subtitles are restored then we can appropriately give feedback. Please tell the people concerned about this. Thanks.

kinu17VishaD.

VishaD. IF-Addictz
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Thank  you fesunil, it really nice to know many people needs the Written Updates as i thought it was no longer needed looking at the feedback. Don't worry, we will continue with the updates and regarding the video with subtitles, i will get back to our Videobie (Nipun97) regarding this Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rechus

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fesunil

P.S.
I do not know why they stop adding English Subtitles. I notice many outside India are watching these serials who do not know Hindi.  If the english subtitles are restored then we can appropriately give feedback. Please tell the people concerned about this. Thanks.

I don't think English subtitles are shown in India. I'm not positive. Someone from India can correct me on this. But Nipun does update videos with English subtitles, but those videos are not available right away. Those videos are available much later & if the written updaters were to wait for those videos, then the updates would be up rather late. That is why we update simply using the video without subtitles. But the show is aired with English Subtitles in the USA. Not sure about other areas.

Go to top