Dekha Ek Khwaab

Muniya -Akash strange love track

Mulan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
When the show started off it was more like Akash liking Muniya a lot and then since he started giving her gifts and going out on excursions with her, both the friends of Muniya, dinned it into the poor girls's head that the she was in love with her. Every time I see those two...it is these two girls who seem to have decided that there is a love track between the Akash and Muniya and I even remember both of them almost hell bent on having the two married as soon as possible.(after Muniya's escape from the palace).

So my question is - Is it a convenient and situation based affinity between Akash and Muniya, egged on by two juvenile romantics( Muniya's friends)? Is this what has been mistaken for deep, everlasting love by Muniya?

Whatever it is...it is a pretty ham handed approach to the love track between the two and it is not convincing at all. Seems thrust on the audience from day one. And I am sure that  the makers are not interested in giving us a real story of love that takes its time to build. UV will always be the villain and then Akash is the 'only' love Muniya will know etc.
Edited by Mulan08 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGG
GOD FORBID if ma handshum prince chamring is d villaain den seriously m nah gonaaa watch akash monya scenes il skip dem n jst watch ma handshum hawtiepies scenes 
UFFF akash irritates me n annoys me ek sec nai bardasht ho paataa as a hero kaise kerungey NOO NEEVVAAA
allah na karey cvs kabhi b usss boring guy ko hero bana dein..
DEY R NAH MAD..DEY WANT TRPPSS N UV IS DRE LOTTERY FOR TRPS
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I feel depressed!!
Finally felt like there's a ray of hope!!

Those two romantic fools...Chicky and Soni...I hate those two!!
Always butting in where they are most unwanted!!

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
UV doesnt appear a villain from any angle. Yes he has a grey shade to his character, he is shrewd, self centered and a player but he is not cruel, heartless or evil.
His respect for Dadisa and his fondness for his childhood sweetheart aka Manyata is very genuine. His love for his sister is very real. As far as my memory takes me we dont have villains with a soft side to them in typical Indian tele soaps. Villains are black in and out.

I have faith that ManVeer it is in the end, even though we might be getting a dose of Akash now and then, afterall its not so easy to dismiss his character who was Manya's supposed love interest till a few days back.
I think we should keep some faith and learn to be a little patient :)
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

one thing i dont understand is, what was the need of showing us (viewers) this special moments between manveer??? if the cv still wants to continue with this majnu?????๐Ÿ˜•

_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I am going crazy!!!

CVs...Stop messing with our precious time!!

U guys are seriously getting on my nerves!!

nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: Mulan08

When the show started off it was more like Akash liking Muniya a lot and then since he started giving her gifts and going out on excursions with her, both the friends of Muniya, dinned it into the poor girls's head that the she was in love with her. Every time I see those two...it is these two girls who seem to have decided that there is a love track between the Akash and Muniya and I even remember both of them almost hell bent on having the two married as soon as possible.(after Muniya's escape from the palace).

So my question is - Is it a convenient and situation based affinity between Akash and Muniya, egged on by two juvenile romantics( Muniya's friends)? Is this what has been mistaken for deep, everlasting love by Muniya?

Whatever it is...it is a pretty ham handed approach to the love track between the two and it is not convincing at all. Seems thrust on the audience from day one. And I am sure that  the makers are not interested in giving us a real story of love that takes its time to build. UV will always be the villain and then Akash is the 'only' love Muniya will know etc.

Agree with u completely. irrespective of how hottt UV๐Ÿ˜ณ is I dont think people would have hated this love track if it made any sense. There is no depth or understanding in this loce eshtory๐Ÿ˜•. For example if akash saw manyata in her junglee avtaar he would run screaming for the hills and she too given time would be bored with him soon enough ๐Ÿ˜‰
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
๐Ÿคฃ !! CVs have to shut the show thn if they decide Akaash manyata !! 
cuz most or lets almost ALL of us r watchin it for UV/Manyata <3 

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

UV doesn't appear a villain from any angle. Yes he has a grey shade to his character, he is shrewd, self centered and a player but he is not cruel, heartless or evil.

His respect for Dadisa and his fondness for his childhood sweetheart aka Manyata is very genuine. His love for his sister is very real. As far as my memory takes me we dont have villains with a soft side to them in typical Indian tele soaps. Villains are black in and out.

I have faith that ManVeer it is in the end, even though we might be getting a dose of Akash now and then, afterall its not so easy to dismiss his character who was Manya's supposed love interest till a few days back.
I think we should keep some faith and learn to be a little patient :)

yes if we go overboard in our protests CVs wil stop taking us seriously..
how can they dismiss aakaash from story just like that..
one is abhishek is famous and good actor/he cant be insulted like this..Cvs cant just wrap his track and pack him off...
they have given us soft uday always...uday is only acting cunningly in front of his dad..i think bec he realizes his dad is too materialistic and is interested in getting maximum votes in mahasabha...
uday and his dreams about manyata/his respectful retreat in club when he realized the girl in front of him reminded him of his childhood sweetheart...
he was very upset when he was forced to almost marry jay...
but he is not stupid and he takes his role of crown prince of jaygarh very seriously...
his character is not evil at all...so we cannot assume that...
i think story is moving in right direction in that respect...
to cash on TRPs cvs should develop uday manyata track slowly
my only protest is that in those light moments they should show some soft moments for manyata..
may be accidentally a brush of brijraj's hand on her head..a unexpected hug with her father..may be bumping into something..may be a nightmare..where she gets soothed by her mom/rajmata/brij
to make some progress ...in her relationship with her real parents...
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

๐Ÿคฃ !! CVs have to shut the show thn if they decide Akaash manyata !! 

cuz most or lets almost ALL of us r watchin it for UV/Manyata <3 

i agree...i will be quitting soon...cvs cant  tamper with our nerves anymore r u hearing...i am so sorry maanveer...really tht first time real fairytale and prince meets the princess and falls in love will be there...but...