Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mulan08

Mulan08

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
When the show started off it was more like Akash liking Muniya a lot and then since he started giving her gifts and going out on excursions with her, both the friends of Muniya, dinned it into the poor girls's head that the she was in love with her. Every time I see those two...it is these two girls who seem to have decided that there is a love track between the Akash and Muniya and I even remember both of them almost hell bent on having the two married as soon as possible.(after Muniya's escape from the palace).

So my question is - Is it a convenient and situation based affinity between Akash and Muniya, egged on by two juvenile romantics( Muniya's friends)? Is this what has been mistaken for deep, everlasting love by Muniya?

Whatever it is...it is a pretty ham handed approach to the love track between the two and it is not convincing at all. Seems thrust on the audience from day one. And I am sure that  the makers are not interested in giving us a real story of love that takes its time to build. UV will always be the villain and then Akash is the 'only' love Muniya will know etc.

Edited by Mulan08 - 21 December 2011 at 7:15am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

aewaCrazySaRunianshrarrtilove...OMGsaaniakhWhiteNights.nikhilageetprc_fan1-AriaNe-_Poulomi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Muniya -Akash strange love track" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
OMGGG
GOD FORBID if ma handshum prince chamring is d villaain den seriously m nah gonaaa watch akash monya scenes il skip dem n jst watch ma handshum hawtiepies scenes 
UFFF akash irritates me n annoys me ek sec nai bardasht ho paataa as a hero kaise kerungey NOO NEEVVAAA
allah na karey cvs kabhi b usss boring guy ko hero bana dein..
DEY R NAH MAD..DEY WANT TRPPSS N UV IS DRE LOTTERY FOR TRPS

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_A2011aewaasyadadasaaniakhZaYaHolic-AriaNe-_Poulomi_

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged

I feel depressed!!
Finally felt like there's a ray of hope!!

Those two romantic fools...Chicky and Soni...I hate those two!!
Always butting in where they are most unwanted!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrinmoyidreamyjennice-AriaNe-

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
UV doesnt appear a villain from any angle. Yes he has a grey shade to his character, he is shrewd, self centered and a player but he is not cruel, heartless or evil.
His respect for Dadisa and his fondness for his childhood sweetheart aka Manyata is very genuine. His love for his sister is very real. As far as my memory takes me we dont have villains with a soft side to them in typical Indian tele soaps. Villains are black in and out.

I have faith that ManVeer it is in the end, even though we might be getting a dose of Akash now and then, afterall its not so easy to dismiss his character who was Manya's supposed love interest till a few days back.
I think we should keep some faith and learn to be a little patient :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrinmoyiasyadadasami01prc_fan1-AriaNe-

-AriaNe-

IF-Stunnerz

-AriaNe-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged

one thing i dont understand is, what was the need of showing us (viewers) this special moments between manveer??? if the cv still wants to continue with this majnu?????Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Poulomi_

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged

I am going crazy!!!

CVs...Stop messing with our precious time!!

U guys are seriously getting on my nerves!!

onion MSN smileys

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrinmoyisaaniakhdreamyjennice

nikhilageet

IF-Dazzler

nikhilageet

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Wink
Originally posted by Mulan08

When the show started off it was more like Akash liking Muniya a lot and then since he started giving her gifts and going out on excursions with her, both the friends of Muniya, dinned it into the poor girls's head that the she was in love with her. Every time I see those two...it is these two girls who seem to have decided that there is a love track between the Akash and Muniya and I even remember both of them almost hell bent on having the two married as soon as possible.(after Muniya's escape from the palace).

So my question is - Is it a convenient and situation based affinity between Akash and Muniya, egged on by two juvenile romantics( Muniya's friends)? Is this what has been mistaken for deep, everlasting love by Muniya?

Whatever it is...it is a pretty ham handed approach to the love track between the two and it is not convincing at all. Seems thrust on the audience from day one. And I am sure that  the makers are not interested in giving us a real story of love that takes its time to build. UV will always be the villain and then Akash is the 'only' love Muniya will know etc.
Agree with u completely. irrespective of how hottt UVEmbarrassed is I dont think people would have hated this love track if it made any sense. There is no depth or understanding in this loce eshtoryConfused. For example if akash saw manyata in her junglee avtaar he would run screaming for the hills and she too given time would be bored with him soon enough Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadada

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
ROFL !! CVs have to shut the show thn if they decide Akaash manyata !! 
cuz most or lets almost ALL of us r watchin it for UV/Manyata <3 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shabana_79saaniakh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top