Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Gaurav S Bajaj is relishing Maa ke haath ka khana

Anusha.V Goldie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Gaurav S Bajaj

Many people have a fetish for food, and can't stop themselves when they see food. And for many others, their mother cooking make them forget their dietary and fitness plans. And Gaurav S Bajaj who plays Daksh in Star Plus' Sapno Se Bhare Naina, finds his mother's cooking just irresistible. In fact, he had been missing his mothers' culinary delights for quite some time now, but due to professional commitments he couldn't go back home to Indore. And it looks like his mother heard his plea and just recently gave him a surprise visit.

The excited actor says, "I was very tired and came back home from the shooting when I got the best surprise of my life." And that is not it; she made sure her visit was full of surprises. "I was so happy to see my mom but the icing on the cake was that she brought my favourite dish ,em>gajar ka halwa especially for me," adds Gaurav. But this is not the first time Gaurav's mother has made him feel special. "She reminded me of my college days when I used to study in Pune, she would often come down to meet me there and prepare my favorite dishes," he reveals.

Not only this, the handsome lad who is a fitness freak off-screen has forgotten all his exercise routine and is busy hogging just everything his mother cooks. Gaurav admits, "Yes, I am a hard core fitness freak but when I see the dishes prepared by mom, I can't help myself."

Since Gaurav stays all alone in Mumbai, he has a cook who makes food for him. And now that his mother has turned up, the cook has been given a three day off. "I wish my mom could have stayed for some more time with me but unfortunately she is here just for a week," sings off Gaurav.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top