Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Obituary (Page 7)

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymee

Originally posted by rashi.krishna

i don't know if u believe me or not kristin.. i am really scared of ur pic... don't know why?? its like koki is glaring at me as i reads.. deep down really scares me..

I agree with rashi.krishna's post.  Kristin, your avi is scary with Kokila's look.  I feel like I should get off the computer and do my housework instead.  LOL  I love it.

Love your topic also Kristin.  I guess the sister-sister relationship is dead again.  This time I want Rashi to get caught red-handed.  Ahem would be the best person to catch her in one of her tricks.  And I want Gopi to witness Rashi acts also.

I think what will make it perfect is Gopi slapping (and not a reflex action) Rashi hard across the face for her tricks and throwing her out of the house for good.  That would make me very proud.  And to seal the deal, Jigar filing a divorce.

But I suppose a fan can only dream, right?

Loved Vishal's smile siggie btw  Big smile.  He is looking very adorable and cute in that picture.  Of course is smile is perfect

@rashi and Aymee thanks for liking the post and being scared of my koki pic ROFL I searched so hard for a good koki-glare pic because I just love it when she does it!!!

I also want her to be caught again and this time by gopi as well. Maybe if she loses her because of this she will understand what a great sister she has lost and change and this time forever!!!! Just heartbroken with the current trackCry I was so happy with her changing and said that she would stay a good girl and she made me a liar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aymee

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by utopia88

Great post!Thumbs Up

Just when I thought things were looking up for Rashi and Jigar, the CVS had to revert back to the scheming track again. Ouch

Thanks dear Big smile

Yes I was hoping for some Raji romance as well but no the cv's had to ruin it big time!!!!Angry so angry and sad right now!!

By the way I love your sigi!! It made me start watching the old epi's from Geet. I know its over so I am save from getting to addicted to itLOL

No problem!  Smile Yep the cvs are really getting on my nerves! I want Raji ASAP! Stern Smile

Thanks for liking it! Smile The old episodes of GEET were the best! You should definitely see all the old episodes! The Kurbaan Hua dance is one of my favourite song dance sequences!  Day Dreaming

I miss GEET & Maaneet so much! Unhappy GEET was my addiction! Now I'm experiencing withdrawal symptoms!  LOL

Edited by utopia88 - 22 December 2011 at 3:26pm

Ichangedit

rsk16 IF-Dazzler
rsk16
rsk16

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
great post dear .we really will miss them a lot . 

Ichangedit

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

Great post!Thumbs Up

Just when I thought things were looking up for Rashi and Jigar, the CVS had to revert back to the scheming track again. Ouch

Thanks dear Big smile

Yes I was hoping for some Raji romance as well but no the cv's had to ruin it big time!!!!Angry so angry and sad right now!!

By the way I love your sigi!! It made me start watching the old epi's from Geet. I know its over so I am save from getting to addicted to itLOL

No problem!  Smile Yep the cvs are really getting on my nerves! I want Raji ASAP! Stern Smile

Thanks for liking it! Smile The old episodes of GEET were the best! You should definitely see all the old episodes! The Kurbaan Hua dance is one of my favourite song dance sequences!  Day Dreaming

I miss GEET & Maaneet so much! Unhappy GEET was my addiction! Now I'm experiencing withdrawal symptoms!  LOL

Well I am getting on with the epis. I thing I skipped the first but started to watch all epis since geet went to live with maanLOL

Poor you!!! I am just glad that the rumors of SNS ending are not true. You have to find a new addiction I fearOuch

utopia88

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsk16

great post dear .we really will miss them a lot . 

Thank you dearSmile

I will miss them so much and just want the cv's to wake up and get us what we want to see!!!
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Great post ! Love how you captured the feelings in the pictures. Let me cry with you then Kristin CryCry 

Ichangedit

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GohamHungry

Great post ! Love how you captured the feelings in the pictures. Let me cry with you then Kristin CryCry 

Thanks babe!!!!

Yeah let us cry and then let us get this vampire and bring happiness back!!!!Angry
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

Great post!Thumbs Up

Thanks dear Big smile

Well I am getting on with the epis. I thing I skipped the first but started to watch all epis since geet went to live with maanLOL

Poor you!!! I am just glad that the rumors of SNS ending are not true. You have to find a new addiction I fearOuch

Great! Thumbs Up The office track and the outhouse track had a lot of awesome Maaneet scenes! Day Dreaming

Yep, it's hard for for me because I was so attached to GEET/Maaneet! Ouch Right now, I'm watching SNS, KTLK, & SGP to cope with GEET having ended. Smile

Since I'm a huge fan of Drashti Dhami, I hoping that she gets a new show ASAP! Smile

Edited by utopia88 - 22 December 2011 at 4:00pm

Ichangedit

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index