Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

We see what is always shown!

justchill thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Angad's mother Avantika said today that Angad sees what is show to him!

It does make sense and how true it is… Not only in KYPH but also in real life people always jump into conclusions and ruin their life in just a matter of seconds.

Angad and Kripa have had so many misunderstanding due to this reason, not giving the other a chance to explain and not having thinking out the other possibility of what would it be if things have happened the other way.

Anything is easy to say, is it possible to always counter think our thoughts, what do you guys say?

By counter thinking it mean we don't trust the person but by doing so it means we don't trust the other person, what is the solution for this in real life, as well as for A-K we can't keep doubting everyone and not keep trusting everyone!

If anybody not confused after reading this please do reply, sorry if I had confused anyone.

Love

Justchill

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
exactly priya. If we have patience to hear other's opinions and understand their feelings we dont get wars, fightings, and discussion like this here. πŸ˜†Soaps are based on this theory and goes for ages to solve the problem. But we forget the first episode when it gets solved in 360th episode. 😳
*dels* thumbnail
u r absolutely right. angad should have given avantika a chance. after all angad and kripa are now together b'coz he had given her a chance.but if we look from angad's side why should he listen to a person who has killed his own father?(not dead).
vivaviva thumbnail
very true......well said πŸ‘ πŸ‘
rupika182 thumbnail
You are right, people who are impulsive and impatient may end up losing a lot in life. The only clear solution (like vallanki said) is derived by dragging a soap for years and in real life by interpreting facts things that we see/hear and hopefully hearing another person's perspective.
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tru... ppl dont always c da truth
justchill thumbnail

I confused 60 people and i am really glad Eight people are not confused.

love
Justchill
farahrabbi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
JC....u r 2 mucccccchhhhhhhhhhh....reeeeeeee πŸ˜†

but com 2 ur point it's really true.......coz we always run after wht we heard n see......neva go 2 deep...by not knwin tht person...or.....things....this thing is most bad things of human bein.....believe me i always says this......coz i do this kind of this n also see this kind of....things......soooo...sumtyms i manage my brain,heart by sayin i didn't gooo 2 tht deep soo i can measure tht things...sooo i shuld leave tht 2 my gud tym......wht says????is it rite way.... πŸ˜‰
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post Priya and u r right 100% cause mostly pplz react and jump the things in a minute without knowing the reality or intention. Because of this lot of problem and misunderstanding creates and i hate this kind of pplz really.

Luv U
Muniza
Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am kinda confused but i think u said right πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜†