Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

-Secret Pick!-Gift Posting From NOW! :D Read!

RabbaVe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Guys!! 😳

Happy Hols! x I Know we're all exited for the new year so to celebrate I came up with something special! 😃 {Of course Arhi-related}😛

Basically my idea was all who want to participate like the post- Ill then make a list of all who do & then I'll PM each of you someone else who is participating's name & then you then have to make that person a something Arhi related - as a gift just for that person!! For example, Siggy,Avi, VM or anything else you amazingly creative people can think off! {Make sure its personal to that person!!!}

I thought this would be a great way to celebrate the new year & Arhi & to get more love around on the forum!😊

So what are you guys waiting for?! Like the post & I'll start making the list! 😳😃

Who knows who you'll get?! 😉😆

Happy Holidays! :D

Oh & do tell me what you think of the idea-any of your idea etc! :)

Saffy xx

------------------------------------------------------------------

All Pms Have been sent now! Im So sorry, to all late entrants sadly we now have just enough- and odd numbers cannot be done sorry! 😭 And i wanted to give everyone enough time! Oh and i do appoligise i took a while to send all PMS it took me 3 hours last night 🥱

Okay, So to all you amazing people who have gotten your PMS and were asking me questions-
What you have to do is make your gift for your secret pick by the 24th December & then once you have made it you need to do two things on the 24th:

Pm your person and tell them that their gift is waiting here on this thread & spread the love! 😳

Hope that answers all questions! xxx Anymore feel free to ask! xx

Saffy 😊
Edited by RabbaVe - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Nice idea saffy
Can't wait Edited by Ipkknd-ki-fan1 - 12 years ago
RabbaVe thumbnail

All Pms Have been sent now! Im So sorry, to all late entrants sadly we now have just enough- and odd numbers cannot be done sorry! 😭

Okay, So to all you amazing people who have gotten your PMS and were asking me questions-
What you have to do is make your gift for your secret pick by the 24th December & then once you have made it you need to do two things on the 24th:

Pm your person and tell them that their gift is waiting here on this thread & spread the love! 😳

Hope that answers all questions! xxx Anymore feel free to ask! xx

Saffy 😊
Edited by RabbaVe - 12 years ago
Targaryen thumbnail
wohooo!!!! i am in 😃 such a nice idea!! thumbs up👍🏼

is an OS or something like that also fine??!! bcz i donno how to make VMs or something like that 😊
RabbaVe thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveydovey

is an OS or something like that also fine??!! bcz i donno how to make VMs or something like that 😊

You could maybe make an OS with the persn who you got as a character in the arhi story? 😳
Targaryen thumbnail
Originally posted by: RabbaVe

You could maybe make an OS with the persn who you got as a character in the arhi story? 😳

ohh sure 😃 i'm excited for this!!

Edited.

Awh how sweet Saffy.😳
Such an awesome idea you've come up with.
Can't wait.😃

Edited by iloveyousho - 12 years ago
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
yay !!!!wow nice idea ,would luv to participate in this , so exciting yar
k i'll make siggis / creation regarding Arhi n will gift it to a person to whom u PM me 😉 
lets see wat will i get 😆😍 hope something amazing on Arhi
but i will make sigiis for sure coz that the only thing i know 😆👍🏼
Chezzie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: loveydovey

yeah same here
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WOW... It's a superb idea.. It's intresting... Add me..