Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunny can't take it anymore (Page 2)

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Is Sunny really that articulate?

Sunny has been a major disappointment for me. She had a real great opportunity to change some perceptions of po*n stars. She had a real great opportunity to show a fun,friendly, refreshing side so people could like her and discover that po*n stars are people too. She had a real great opportunity to show that po*n stars can also be respectable and decent in every day life.

She totally blew it though. If she wanted people to like her and disregard her profession, this was the wrong way. She acted bitchy, hypocritical, judgmental and bullied others. She totally licked the asses of some of the worst humans on the show. Worse is she didnt just gain herself haters, she just reinforced all negative perceptions of po*n and gave credence to people who thought her entry itself was a disaster.
exactly...i too wanted to see the strong and independant side of her...but i guess she doesn't have any..Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarrior

RainbowWarrior IF-Dazzler
RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Sunny has been a major disappointment for me. She had a real great opportunity to change some perceptions of po*n stars. She had a real great opportunity to show a fun,friendly, refreshing side so people could like her and discover that po*n stars are people too. She had a real great opportunity to show that po*n stars can also be respectable and decent in every day life. 

She totally blew it though. If she wanted people to like her and disregard her profession, this was the wrong way. She acted bitchy, hypocritical, judgmental and bullied others. She totally licked the asses of some of the worst humans on the show. Worse is she didnt just gain herself haters, she just reinforced all negative perceptions of po*n and gave credence to people who thought her entry itself was a disaster. 

@bold,
No, hence the [SARCASM] codes.

You expected all that from her? She fell short terribly. 
Her complaints have no genuine reasoning. Making fun of even those people who did not do anything to her and sometimes just to take the mickey. Good humour is when you laugh with people not laugh at them behind their backs. Her attitude reeks of hypocrisy so much so that it really stinks.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taurus27pravalblue-ice.

RainbowWarrior IF-Dazzler
RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarkar

Most of the posts related to Sunny have confusing/misleading Title.Wink

yesterday there was "suuny Sucks"

now it is "sunny  can't take it any more. LOL

Ermm I really didn't look it that way... not everything has a double meaning you know Tongue 

Spare me! LOLLOL

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

@bold,
No, hence the [SARCASM] codes.

You expected all that from her? She fell short terribly. 
Her complaints have no genuine reasoning. Making fun of even those people who did not do anything to her and sometimes just to take the mickey. Good humour is when you laugh with people not laugh at them behind their backs. Her attitude reeks of hypocrisy so much so that it really stinks.

Even with Sarcasm, its a bit too articulate for her. You could have written a dozen Jeys and that might be good for her LOL

Most po*n stars and such figures who appear in mainstream usually do so to improve the image of their industry in public. Jenna Jameson did many popular talk shows and TV appearances. Some people who have strong anti-po*n views actually able to espect her for being a genuine person and intelligent person. So sadly, I expected Sunny to be able to do something similar. Unfortunately, she made it worse. She will never have the class of some of her better peers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarrior

Go to top