Navya

New problem for AnYa--indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

News
HOME  NEWS  New problems for Navya-Anant

New problems for Navya-Anant

0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  | 

In STAR Plus' Navya, Anant was jealous over Navya's affiliation with her boss Amar in the past but at Navya's office party, he got irritated with Amar's behaviour with Navya and the latter's allegiance towards him. Anant lost control of himself and got drunk. In tonight's episode, things will escalate and new problems will land Navya and Anant in trouble.

A Starplus.in source discloses, "Navya & Anant are about to leave the party when Anant would want to take a love compatibility test. They score low which will annoy Anant and later he will be furious to know that he wasn't even invited to the party. He will drink some more and end up having a confrontation with Navya who will be worried about taking him home on time. they will run into trouble while waiting for Ranbir in the car,."

Anant aka Shaheer Sheikh is angry with circumstances. "How could Navya not tell me that I wasn't invited to her office party? I thought everyone had got their spouses or fianc or someone from their family. And why does she have to everything according to Amar? Can't we leave the party without telling him? I feel that ever since she got this job she is changing. Am I losing her? Does she still love me?"

Navya aka Soumya Seth is worried. "I don't know what has got into Anant. He is behaving differently and acting strange. We were having fun and then he had to end up drinking even though I asked him not to. What was he trying to prove? I am worried about his family and how they will look at this situation. We need to reach home as soon as possible."

What trouble will Navya & Anant land into? Don't forget to watch Navya every Monday to Friday at 10 pm only on STAR Plus. 

STARPlus.in news
 | 
Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetiesaumya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 sharing😊 I hope to get over this mu 4 once n all..
sureesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh no

museebat ka procession
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS😊 how much worse it can get yaar y cant we have a single positive article regarding Navya😡
arhirocker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wat????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
soniadutta thumbnail

only problems and problems only...TFS

niveda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...when will they show an episode which is tension free..let anant burst out his insecurities and let this jealousy track get over with this.. ..
nikita_anya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS..
hope we get over mu track after dis..

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.As expected..
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh nooo...im going mad..yeh MU kab khatam hogaaa..ek mahine se sirf aur sirf MU hi chal rahaa hain..getting bored of this
Edited by anamika_0 - 12 years ago