pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey saru yeh tha suprise πŸ˜†its bot oly for saru its for allπŸ˜ƒ
my OS
Happy Days are here again

πŸ˜ƒ

The scene starts from scene ended yesterday Dadajee denying the  proposal

Akshara: dadajee shama chati hoon bolne ke liye lekin naye cheez karne problem kya mana aise kaam hum nahi karte lekin kosish kar satkhe janti hoon ish halat mein risk lena bahut mushkil leken hum try kar sakthe hai na

Naitik: haan dadajee aur ho saktha ish basis par aage hum ish field mein bhi kaam kare

Akshara: aur dadajee ab shaadi ka season bhi hai toh shayad humhe zyda kam miley

Gayatri and bhabima : bas bahu aise karobar ke mamlom mein hum aurton ko bolne ki izzazat nahi

Dadajee: arre na na shayd bahu sahi ke rahi hai ab hume naye log vapar karne ke vaste pata nahi kab miley ab kuch nayi cheez hamre darwaza katkta rahi hai toh ushe aane dena chaiye munna contract le le

Naksh are very happy

@Naksh room

Naitik: Hugs her : thnxx a lot akshara aap nahi janti ki aapne kya kiya

Akshara: maine aisa kuch nahi kiya ab aapko mein udaas thodi dekh sakthi hoon kal aapne mere liye kuch kiya aaj maine hisab bara bar

Naitik: akshara baby ki movement hui?

Akshara: lies and tells yes:haan ab aap jaiye contract lena hai  yeh lijiye snhea se baat kijiye unhe inform kar dijiye

And he informs her and goes for meeting the clients

(hopefully u guys don't want a detail part how he got contract and all right?)

Now Naitik is back home and akshara is all alone sitting in balcony stairs

Naitik: aap yahan kyun baithi hai

Akshara: aise hi (tensed as baby hasn't made any moment)

Naitik: kya hua aap pareshan lag rahi hai

Akshara: kuch nahi woh aklei thi na ishliye

Naitik: ab main agaya na aapko kuch kehna hai

Akshara: kya?

Pehle room mein chaliye

And go to the room

Naitik: aankain band kijiye aur haath agae

Akshara put her and forward

Naitik keep diary milk silk

Akshara: chocolate thank you and strts eating

Lekin yeh kis liye???

Naitik: hugs and tells clients ne contract de diya infact snehaji ne jo tradional designs bhi banaye lekin woh unhe pasand nahi aaye lekin aapko yaad rashmi ki shaadi par ek design banaya tha maine jo rama aunty mana kiya

Akshara: haan aur jo apne mujhe  bana kar diya tha

Naitik: haan waisa piece aur ek that oh sample ki tarah le gaya unhe bahut pasand ayya aur log bhi ache

Akshara chaliye acha hai ab aise mehanat karenge toh sab jaldi theek hojaye ga

Ouch''

Naitik: kya hua?

Akshara: yeh bhi kosh ish liye wapis aapka footballer uth gaya na aur apna kaam shuru kar diya

Naitik: toh subha jhoot bola ki movement hui kyun?

Akshara: actually aap meeting ke liye ja rahe the woh zyda important hai

Naitik: bilkul nahi aap dono ke liye lakon meetings kurban

And they hug

Now naitik get very busy with the contract and sneha works with him but as free lancer she designs and send him through email so work is done in speedy way

Naitik takes suggestions from akshara as she knows what kind jewels they prefer for marriage and accordingly he assist sneha to change according so the contract is done by trio and it is compelte and they are quiet happy with the work and offer abt  lum sum amount of 1 crore (jewelry ka koi idea nahi as filahl gold rate is high and diamonds are very costly toh)

Naitik is very happy he informs RB and Dj about it all the members are happy spply akshara

@night in Naksh room

Akshara : kya soch rahe hai naitik

Naitik: ab in pason se hum ek naya baby fund kholenge akshara finally jo guilt tha woh kaam hua aur kuch aapki delivery ke liye bhi

Akshara: naitik'..

Naitik: kuch nahi naitik aap kahingi loan chokne par logoi nahi aap dono se zyda kuch bhi important nahi hai toh aap mujhe karne dijiye

Akshara: theek hai patidev

Now they get another marriage contracts and this way they get good deals and employye more and more designers and employyes and again their standard in market has gone up along with this they strt their forte business and their old clients have come back and finally slowly they have paid up all their loans and got the SS sadan back

Now akshara is in her 9th month

Naksh are in SS sadan as they have to renovate the house as for 3 months it was closed it fully dusty so they have to clean the house and do small small work

And without akshara's knowledge naitik renovates their room

Naitik daily visited the house to check if work is going on and side by side shifting from stuffs from godown was done as half the things where der

And finally the house is ready and gayatri and bma suggest akshara to open the house after renovation as its good so Naksh go and here Rj and vish along dadi come to congratulate them they have nice time greeting and all..

@Singhaniya sadan

Akshara open the main door and happy to see the house and steps bt naitik stops

Kya hua?

Naitik: rukhiye and goes in

Akshara: confussed

Naitik bring pooja ki thali with a kalsh filled with rice and aarti uthar kar kalash raktha hai

Akshara eyes filled with tears

Naitik: aab aaye

Akshara: nahi

Naitik: kyun ?

Akshara: aapke bina ghar parvesh kaise possible ho saktha hai???

Both enter the house and akshara eagely wanting to go the room

Naitik stops her and ties a cloth over her eyes and takes her to the room

He opens the room and takes the cloth from her eyes

And the full room is renovated with all cartoon characters like mickey mouse and on walls small baby pics and in the mirror their photo frame which shaurya gave along the kanahji photo frames she is really happy seeing all this and suddenly she shouts of pain she is got her labour pain that is when shaurya and varsha come to SS house and they go to hospital

Here naitik in hospital he goes till OT but doc doesn't allow him inside he get sad but shaurya supports him and now here is baby angel born

Doctor informs it's a baby boy and naitik goes in and tells akshara as he knows that she told doc she want s to know and see the baby with naitik only '

Shava inform all members they are one the way here

Shava tell Naksh to take pic with baby so trio pic a perfect family picture.

Hopefully u all liked the OS :) writiing OS after ages πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by pree4ru - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res
wowww... this is really a big surprise... will edit it aftr reading the os completely..

<edited>

me first.. me first...

hey pree... beautiful os... written very well... actually could imagine the whole thing... baby kicking back is soo nice.. loved itt... I hope our creatives also show something like this in the show... want to c akshara's talent in designing recognized... n then naksh getting back to ss is awesome... n then finally our baby came... 😍😍😍... loved that scene too... its very nice pree... πŸ‘
Edited by saru.g - 12 years ago
sush4frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

res

its really nice OS pree...i hope serial me nk OT me ho ak sathπŸ‘

Edited by sush00naksh - 12 years ago
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very good!

nice to read such things & good to imagine

now I am really waiting for the trio
sonu. thumbnail
goood1πŸ‘πŸΌ
if thy will show same to same na 
how much nice it will be ..
wow ...!!
really feeling nice to imagin it also😊😊

_vinita_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey pree... for a moment i thought its for real synopsis for the coming epis.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ β­οΈexcellent work n imagination... πŸ˜› good going.. πŸ€—
n yes wats OS?? πŸ˜†
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: midhunrock6

πŸ‘
πŸ‘
How creative and how beautiful.

Loved the part where footballer wakes up finally because he is happy that papa got the contract.

Waiting to see Naksh room and baby in thier hands as this track has the potential to be YRKKH finest of them all.

Hopefully cv's see this post and make it as beautiful.

OS means?

OS-one shot which mean thats the end it wont be continued like the FF its continous story divied into partsπŸ˜ƒand thnxx dear πŸ˜ƒ
all ur comments mean allot for meπŸ˜ƒ
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
superb OS pree!! Lovely work! Great imagination, and u have put it down in words superbly!
Meine pura padha! Ijjat se ;p

thanx for the PM
-.Shriya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aaahh pree i think m reading ur OS 1st tym πŸ€”.. πŸ˜†

coming to d OS.. being ownest i didn read evryline.. bt read it as much as i cud 😊 i skipped some lines sorryy πŸ˜”
awsm blossom OS.. aftr so long i imagined naksh 😳 thanxx πŸ€—

Edited by -.Shriya.- - 12 years ago
ANN91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
beautiful work yaar